The Real Outcomes of BLM

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Dude, that's not a real news website. It's a combination of extreme right fake news and satire

You are probably right, but that doesn’t remove the strong possibility Floyd died of a lethal dose of Fentanyl. He was already saying he was struggling to breath prior to any Cops pinning him down.

what’s the common thread between:
George Floyd,
Jacob Blake
Rayshard Brooks

All were repeat offender criminals.
All resisted arrest
Rayshard and Jacob both attempted to flea a taser deployment
Rayshard and Jacob both had weapons which they attempted or appeared to attempt to use against police

these are not people we should admire and these are not people to centre a civil rights campaign around.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
You are probably right, but that doesn’t remove the strong possibility Floyd died of a lethal dose of Fentanyl. He was already saying he was struggling to breath prior to any Cops pinning him down.

what’s the common thread between:
George Floyd,
Jacob Blake
Rayshard Brooks

All were repeat offender criminals.
All resisted arrest
Rayshard and Jacob both attempted to flea a taser deployment
Rayshard and Jacob both had weapons which they attempted or appeared to attempt to use against police

these are not people we should admire and these are not people to centre a civil rights campaign around.
Both autopsies confirmed that even though he had very high levels of Fentanyl, that wasn't the cause of death.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
OK I'm just gonna say it even though I'm not white and might trigger some on here....

This BLM bullshit agenda is achieving the exact opposite of what it was originally created.

Fuckwits and dumb c***s are actually making more whites and other hate blacks. You can see a black v white civil war happening soon. I honestly dont give a fuck about Murika APART from its innocent people. Black, white, yellow, Brown lives don't mean fuck all, only lives that matter are innocent lives.

My opinion is that's exactly what TPTB want. I question everything all the time. This is a divide and conquer agenda fueled and narrated by the media.

Cops kill a black criminal and it's a front page international tradegy, they kill a non-black and you have to go searching for the story.
Agreed. It's why once I considered joining Isis

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
"Mostly" and "largely" peaceful protests

News Article said:
It was filmed in Portland on the west coast where 100 days of Black Lives Matters "protests" have gripped the city.
Aren't protests where you walk along a public place waving signs and chanting slogans and then you go home?

Molotov Cocktails and fireworks sounds like rioting and criminal destruction to me.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Aren't protests where you walk along a public place waving signs and chanting slogans and then you go home?

Molotov Cocktails and fireworks sounds like rioting and criminal destruction to me.
I saw Trump re-tweeted that earlier and I admit that I had a good laugh at it. I'm waiting for the memes with Benny Hill music attached.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
BLM was always a violent marxist organisation, but this wasn't always clear months ago. Whereas now, most 'ordinary' people are sick of the bullying, violence, looting and general criminal behaviour.

Thought you could enjoy a beer in the outdoors in Pittsburgh? Think again you oppressive white person!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
BLM was always a violent marxist organisation, but this wasn't always clear months ago. Whereas now, most 'ordinary' people are sick of the bullying, violence, looting and general criminal behaviour.

Thought you could enjoy a beer in the outdoors in Pittsburgh? Think again you oppressive white person!

You can tell BLM has always been a violent organisation because they make statements against the violence. Which is obviously reverse psychology.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

I can't agree, with most organisations, their intentions would of been for good but end up corrupted.

Other examples are the UN and the Vatican.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score

Haha sucked in to him. These people are not protesters, far from it.

They think they can do what ever they want now. They are just continually harassing people and being a nuisance.

This video right here, the woman in it is just absolutely annoying. I'm not for violence against women but I wouldn't have blamed the bloke if he smacked her one. She is a disgrace.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I can't agree, with most organisations, their intentions would of been for good but end up corrupted.

Other examples are the UN and the Vatican.
I don't disagree with you. I'm not going to say that the 3 original founders didn't have good ideals. But it says a lot that many 'BLM protestors' consistently sprout racial comments themselves (always about white people). Also, an enormous number of BLM 'protests' generally end up with violence, confrontations with police, random attacks on innocent people in cities and/or attempting to burn down public/private property.

I would be 100% behind an organisation that wanted to improve societal outcomes for black people and did so in a positive way that actually made a difference.

I get the feeling that many people share my sentiment that no one wants to support an organisation/cause that is hell bent on destruction, beating people down and bullying anyone who disagrees with them.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
@Dawgfather you really want to burn? Check this out (today's DT)

1599455702462.png

We're in the midst of our worst economic crisis ever, and staff from the NSW treasury had training on Friday (purple shirt day crap) and the department are trying to outsource staff using the terms husband/wife/guys.

Just when you thought PC couldn't get any worse, here we are again treading on egg shells. I thought the staff should be working to something a little more important, like restoring the state's economy rather than upsetting a snowflake.

Last edited:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I generally agree - random people online who you've never met before may not be worth it.

But, if you want to continually make wide reaching claims, it's fairly reasonable that people will make competing claims and also suggest that you should provide some support for what you're saying.

Support for what I'm saying?

Lets start off with you saying if BLM protests weren't violent you would support them.

1. Remind me what you said when indigenous players refused to sing the anthem during state of origin?

Did your views have something to do with "if white man didn't introduce league and money these players wouldn't be rich and living a life of luxury, so these guys should shut up and be grateful"

2. Remind me your comment son Colin Kaepernick?

3. The result of the above 2 points is that you're full of shit. You support these people shutting up and knowing their place. So again I reiterate youre a racist POS.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Typical insane lefty drop kick. Putting words in my mouth. I never said I was friends with Nick Folkes.
But i do agree with him hating c*** like you. And I mean c*** like YOU!
Oh forgive me sunshine.

I just find it hard to comprehend how you're caught up on me calling you a friend of a publicly known white supremacist.

Maybe its better that I say you found a known white supremacists views interesting and decided to attend one of his "rallies"

Maybe I should also add in the nick folkes and Ralph cerminara are brain dead fucking morons and the village idiots of the white supremacist clan in Australia but yet you found their views "interesting enough" to attend their "rallies"

But sure the problem here is that I said he was your friend lmfao

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Support for what I'm saying?

Lets start off with you saying if BLM protests weren't violent you would support them.

1. Remind me what you said when indigenous players refused to sing the anthem during state of origin?

Did your views have something to do with "if white man didn't introduce league and money these players wouldn't be rich and living a life of luxury, so these guys should shut up and be grateful"

2. Remind me your comment son Colin Kaepernick?

3. The result of the above 2 points is that you're full of shit. You support these people shutting up and knowing their place. So again I reiterate youre a racist POS.
1. I dislike players who refuse to sing the national anthem - regardless of their skin colour. If they are white,black,purple,blue or orange I don't care. What I care is whether people respect the country that allows them to earn millions while playing a sport they love.

2. Colin Kaepernick is a another hypocritical elite happy to earn millions and then claim that he's oppressed.

Btw - you never answered whether your Dad was at home when you were growing up. I'm searching for the reason why you're constantly as mad as a cut snake.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
1. I dislike players who refuse to sing the national anthem - regardless of their skin colour. If they are white,black,purple,blue or orange I don't care. What I care is whether people respect the country that allows them to earn millions while playing a sport they love.

2. Colin Kaepernick is a another hypocritical elite happy to earn millions and then claim that he's oppressed.

Btw - you never answered whether your Dad was at home when you were growing up. I'm searching for the reason why you're constantly as mad as a cut snake.

Lmfao you're actually trying to psycho-analyze me?

How about this POS, I dont like obvious racist fuckwits ie you.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Point 2 kinda sounds like you're against people defending the oppressed unless they're oppressed themselves.

I'm sure it wasn't your intention but that's how it comes across.

Is any Victorian allowed to criticise the Victorian government for oppressing its citizens if that person isn't being oppressed by the Victorian government?

Are we allowed to criticise the NSW government if we aren't oppressed by their messed up policies?