Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
So now the FULL bodytape has been released to a foreign news outlet.

shows Floyd tripping on drugs, complaining he couldn't breathe befrie being touched and acting the fool.

why isn't thsi being talked about?

The kennel and the media have an agenda
I don’t care if he was spotting pink elephants while dancing the Macarena. There was no justification for an officer of the law placing a knee on the back of the man’s neck for nine minutes. It’s objective truth thst Chauvin did the wrong thing. Show a little common sense and decency for once in your life dude.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I don’t care if he was spotting pink elephants while dancing the Macarena. There was no justification for an officer of the law placing a knee on the back of the man’s neck for nine minutes. It’s objective truth thst Chauvin did the wrong thing. Show a little common sense and decency for once in your life dude.
Nah fuck him. I'm glad it happened.

IF, and only IF, Chauvin applied too much pressure I'll have some sympathy. But the guy was tapping throughout. He had more fentanyl in him than the average overdose. That's what killed him. The media have manipulated the masses and they have an agenda.

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would have been interesting , would all these riots occurred if this footage had been released

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Would have been interesting , would all these riots occurred if this footage had been released
I don't think so. And this is what gets me. By select ie reporting this has been staged to Crete a perception that the media has supported. They are largely ignoring the leak now. Why? Only fox is covering it.
The footage got released overseas because American law had suppressed the tapes.
It's a left wing Marxist agenda. Driven by Soros types and his ilk.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Nah fuck him. I'm glad it happened.

IF, and only IF, Chauvin applied too much pressure I'll have some sympathy. But the guy was tapping throughout. He had more fentanyl in him than the average overdose. That's what killed him. The media have manipulated the masses and they have an agenda.
That wasn't the media. That was the official autopsy report that said that he died from asphyxiation by knee to the throat.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't think so. And this is what gets me. By select ie reporting this has been staged to Crete a perception that the media has supported. They are largely ignoring the leak now. Why? Only fox is covering it.
The footage got released overseas because American law had suppressed the tapes.
It's a left wing Marxist agenda. Driven by Soros types and his ilk.
It's also on CNN so I guess they're right wing now?

BTW, the footage doesn't make it look any better for the main officer. The other officer actually mentions that he should probably be moved as he's struggling, and that's ignored.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
That wasn't the media. That was the official autopsy report that said that he died from asphyxiation by knee to the throat.
That's the one George's family paid for. The other autopsy said different

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
That's the one George's family paid for. The other autopsy said different
Knock off the trolling and give us all a break. The only thing you’re achieving is making yourself look like an idiot.

Sustained knee pressure to the neck is unnecessary and is going to place any body under severe strain, regardless of whether drugs are in the system, or not. Anyone with even a shred of common sense realises Chauvin did the wrong thing and deserved to be punished.

I’ve seen many people expressing disapproval of blm.... haven’t seen many who are dopey enough to suggest Chauvin didn’t abuse his power.

I think it’s you who has an agenda and it is as clear as

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Knock off the trolling and give us all a break. The only thing you’re achieving is making yourself look like an idiot.

Sustained knee pressure to the neck is unnecessary and is going to place any body under severe strain, regardless of whether drugs are in the system, or not. Anyone with even a shred of common sense realises Chauvin did the wrong thing and deserved to be punished.

I’ve seen many people expressing disapproval of blm.... haven’t seen many who are dopey enough to suggest Chauvin didn’t abuse his power.

I think it’s you who has an agenda and it is as clear as
Chauvin is a **** and so are the racist faction of BLM.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Was that the first or second autopsy?
It was the first one released to the public. That was the one that was carried out by the independent examiner. Funny thing is though, the one carried out by the state medical examiner (the second one released) also stated that the cause of death was homicide related. It just also said that there were drugs in his system and the homicide probably wasn't intended.

The first autopsy found death likely by asphyxiation from one police officer putting pressure on his throat. The other autopsy found death by cardiopulmonary arrest due to one police officer putting pressure on the throat and another putting pressure on the chest preventing the heart from getting enough blood and oxygen.

That hasn't stopped people from claiming that the medical examiners autopsy cleared the police. It didn't. It just means that instead of one being charged with murder, it's actually two officers.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
So basically if the racist **** didn't knee the criminal ****, he would more than likely be alive, or would of died anyways?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
So basically if the racist c*** didn't knee the criminal c***, he would more than likely be alive, or would of died anyways?
Basically put, based on either autopsy report, if the police weren't involved then he wouldn't have died.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hey with the new racist warnings on here can I still shit on the Welsh and Italians?
As long it’s between consenting adults Southy, you can do what ever you like in the privacy of your own bedroom.. Just make sure the bedsheets are covered in plastic because those shit stains can be hard to get out. Oh um so I’ve ah been told..