The Real Outcomes of BLM

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
So if Trump stopped criminals voting and the left say this is discrimination against blacks? This mean that the lefy are saying blacks are criminals?

so much racism.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
So if Trump stopped criminals voting and the left say this is discrimination against blacks? This mean that the lefy are saying blacks are criminals?

so much racism.
Welcome to 3 pages back where we addressed that and started discussing the reasons for the higher criminal rates in the black community.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Im not sure about you but I certainly don’t decide whether I like someone or not based on some Internet posts.

I criticise Captain Jackson because he is generally incapable of forming independent thought or his own opinion and when he does manage to get words on paper, he asks Hacky to verify them and confirm he used the correct narrative.

Apart from this he resorts to expletives and aggressive language rather than giving any chance for a reasonable debate to develop.
What can I say, sometimes the nature of the post betrays the inner douche.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Welcome to 3 pages back where we addressed that and started discussing the reasons for the higher criminal rates in the black community.
You able to link me please? i tried looking for it.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Start a WhatsApp group you gay boys

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
All I'm going to add to this thread is if you really think there isn't racism on many levels against many races then you are dumb as dog shit or racist yourself.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There's simple answers to your questions which you'll probably ignore (as you have so far ignored) :

1) outage over Floyd death was about systemic racism and police killing blacks more than Whites. The death of two people, while terrible, is a completely different thing and doesn't represent a problem with the entire system

2) While I don't agree with Marxism, not every Marxism has a conspiracy to take over the world. Marxism is just a political ideology like any political ideology. Do you want us to get angry and Republicans and Democrats based on their political ideologies?
Hello Sir McHacky , I have returned to the kennel because of the BLM movement . The Bulldogs lives matter campaigners have finally freed the doggies from the oppressive, obstructive hold of Dean Pay, a white man with privilege and no idea.

It was achieved without looting, rioting killings, without putting lives at risk. Well done players!

The mission of The other BLM group is an absolute joke. They are targeting white people and it's very clear in their wording, it's very clear in their actions Fighting for peace, fighting against oppression, fighting to propel the blacks on to the same platform of justice etc etc..

It started out as a supportive peaceful group but has definitely evolved into a beast, a divisive and racist group ,seen in its actions and yet people choose to overlook this

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hello Sir McHacky , I have returned to the kennel because of the BLM movement . The Bulldogs lives matter campaigners have finally freed the doggies from the oppressive, obstructive hold of Dean Pay, a white man with privilege and no idea.

It was achieved without looting, rioting killings, without putting lives at risk. Well done players!

The mission of The other BLM group is an absolute joke. They are targeting white people and it's very clear in their wording, it's very clear in their actions Fighting for peace, fighting against oppression, fighting to propel the blacks on to the same platform of justice etc etc..

It's a divisive and racist group yet people choose to overlook this
You missed the part where they said, "fight disinformation". Like the disinformation in your post.

Also where they said, "We embody and practice justice, liberation, and peace in our engagements with one another"

The movement disowns anyone who riots or calls for violence.

They're literally just a group to counter the racism they receive and they have a large percentage of white people at their rallies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Thank you ....ohh your words make me realise that there really are nice amazing people in this world ... Fuck facebook
Yep. Facebook is trash. Social media in general is trash.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You missed the part where they said, "fight disinformation". Like the disinformation in your post.

Also where they said, "We embody and practice justice, liberation, and peace in our engagements with one another"

The movement disowns anyone who riots or calls for violence.

They're literally just a group to counter the racism they receive and they have a large percentage of white people at their rallies.
Haha yeah disinformation or is it insightfulness based on observation but dismissed because of an aggressive opposing narrative