The Real Outcomes of BLM

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You seem like a really angry individual.

You may not like me pointing out the observation that many in western society went over the top about Floyd but then don't seem to care about two black babies (and many other examples) being shot to death in public. But that's for you to deal with, I can point it out and you can choose to pretend it's not real or ask yourself some tough questions like "why did I care so much about one example of violence but not the other"?
You are an absolute POS

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
You seem like a really angry individual.

You may not like me pointing out the observation that many in western society went over the top about Floyd but then don't seem to care about two black babies (and many other examples) being shot to death in public. But that's for you to deal with.

I can point it out and you can choose to pretend it's not real or you can ask yourself some tough questions like "why did I care so much about one example of violence but not the other"?
You'd be angry too if you were talking to some obnoxious, oblivious arsehole who constantly ignored your points while expecting you to give his own thoughts due considereation, all the while lamenting your seeming inability to have a civil and rational discussion. Luckily you don't have to deal with that situation, because you are that arsehole. Now go fuck yourself.

Last edited:

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
You'd be angry too if you were talking to some obnoxious, oblivious arsehole who constantly ignored your points while expecting you to give his own thoughts due considereation, all the while lamenting your seeming inability to have a civil and rational discussion. Luckily you don't have to deal with that situation because you are that arsehole. Now go fuck yourself.
Is there any reason why you're so angry? Are you Ok?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Is there any reason why you're so angry? Are you Ok?
I'm not a particularly angry person....I'm just fed up with your obtuseness and passive aggressive douchebaggery. HTH

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Me calling you a POS is a hell of a lot more productive than the white supremacist garbage you've been posting up.
I wonder how many people end up in anger management after going around and around in a circular discussion loop with Dawgfather.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I wonder how many people end up in anger management after going around and around in a circular discussion loop with Dawgfather.
What's embarrassing is that you can clearly tell this numpty watches the likes of Andrew bolt and tucker Carlson and because he just takes in whatever they say, he can't construct a valid argument on his own, rather he just regurgutates the white supremacist garbage of the likes of bolt and tucker.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
You're saying that racism is the reason why blacks are employed less and commit violent crimes? Can you elaborate?

I find this hard to believe given that another minority (asians) have some of the best education levels in New York (as one location example) and commit crimes at rates far lower than most other groups of society. If the logic is that america is racist and oppresses minorities, then why do asians do so well on education and wealth metrics?
From memory I think I showed you and you said that it was bullshit propaganda. I could be remembering wrong though.

Basically there's a structural racism that has been ingrained in America against blacks and Hispanics since the effective creation of America. It's not in place for Asians because Asians had very little influence on early America. But there still is a lot of racism against Asians in America. A lot more than there is in Australia. They are doing better now days and addressing new racist issues that arise, but that does nothing to address the issues deeply set in the structure of America. And without addressing those then you have the same problems. There are articles that discuss this but I know you hate media

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2020/06/15/systemic-racism-what-does-mean/5343549002/

But there's also lots of research on the effects of systemic/structural racism on the health of the black US population

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4133127/

Research on the overall racism in the United States

https://europepmc.org/article/med/31663124

Research of systemic racism against Latinos

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/1475-6773.13216

Structual racism and health inequalities in relation to black population

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S014067361730569X

More stuff..

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2352827319303623

It has even been raised as a legal and ethical human rights issue

https://www.americanbar.org/groups/...-in-the-united-states/minority-womens-health/

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I Don't have a political purpose. You don't need a political purpose to simply point out the simple truth that it is inconvenient when blacks pull the trigger. In these instances the media does not create uproar because it does not fit the narrative. When a white cop 'pulls the trigger', a different standard is used and everyone loses their mind for ~ a month.

There is nothing political about this, unless you believe that pointing out the bleeding obvious is political.
Being counter to a political movement as a whole without allowing any possibility of justification for any of it (BLM, Marxism) makes your statements political. Especially when you're doing everything you can to discredit those movements.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Dawg actually uses a fairly intelligent form of debate. You just have to avoid falling in to the trap. Cherry picking.

Basically he raises a point. If you raise a valid response to that point then he ignores that post and pretends it doesn't exist. That drives you mad, and rightfully so because it's a debate through deliberate ignorance. But it works. It angers you and he only debates the points he feels comfortable debating. Then when he raises a question that you answered 10 times already, completely oblivious to the fact that you answered it 10 times, you get angry and he feels superior.

It's a basic cherry picking debate tactic. A reverse-strawman. It's not a good way to debate but if you want to upset your opponents then it works very well.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
This is why I originally planned to use the Trump tactic and just reply to every post with, "Wrong"

That's the only real debate point you can raise against a Cherry picking argument. But then I remembered how much I love actually debating. Even if the points will be ignored.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Dawg actually uses a fairly intelligent form of debate. You just have to avoid falling in to the trap. Cherry picking.

Basically he raises a point. If you raise a valid response to that point then he ignores that post and pretends it doesn't exist. That drives you mad, and rightfully so because it's a debate through deliberate ignorance. But it works. It angers you and he only debates the points he feels comfortable debating. Then when he raises a question that you answered 10 times already, completely oblivious to the fact that you answered it 10 times, you get angry and he feels superior.

It's a basic cherry picking debate tactic. A reverse-strawman. It's not a good way to debate but if you want to upset your opponents then it works very well.
I know what he's up to.....I'm just pointing out that i see through him....he's always criticising Captain Jackson for being aggressive, but he is as passive aggressive as they come and anyone with any common sense can see through him....I'm just letting him know I see what he is doing and I'm tired of the veneer of civility.....he doesn't like us, we don't like him. I prefer civil discussion where possible, but if it's a choice between overt aggression and passive aggressive bs, give me overt any day of the fucking week.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I know what he's up to.....I'm just pointing out that i see through him....he's always criticising Captain Jackson for being aggressive, but he is as passive aggressive as they come and anyone with any common sense can see through him....I'm just letting him know I see what he is doing and I'm tired of the veneer of civility.....he doesn't like us, we don't like him. I prefer civil discussion where possible, but if it's a choice between overt aggression and passive aggressive bs, give me overt any day of the fucking week.
Im a very wear my heart on the sleeve, up front person.

Aggression is used when its needed. Ive had civil discussions with those with opposing views when i sense the genuiness of their intentions.

People are given a chance at the start, if they show themselves to be assholes not interested in genuine open discussion, they can fuck off

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Im a very wear my heart on the sleeve, up front person.

Aggression is used when its needed. Ive had civil discussions with those with opposing views when i sense the genuiness of their intentions.

People are given a chance at the start, if they show themselves to be assholes not interested in genuine open discussion, they can fuck off
You're not interested in a genuine discussion about Adam Elliott, so fuck off :P

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Im not sure about you but I certainly don’t decide whether I like someone or not based on some Internet posts.

I criticise Captain Jackson because he is generally incapable of forming independent thought or his own opinion and when he does manage to get words on paper, he asks Hacky to verify them and confirm he used the correct narrative.

Apart from this he resorts to expletives and aggressive language rather than giving any chance for a reasonable debate to develop.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Being counter to a political movement as a whole without allowing any possibility of justification for any of it (BLM, Marxism) makes your statements political. Especially when you're doing everything you can to discredit those movements.
I've previously (in more than one instance) said that I fully agree with any protest movement aimed at dealing with police brutality, and particularly any identified instances of police brutality aimed at a particular racist group.

However, it's plain to any reasonable observer that the BLM movement very quickly moved on from police brutality and became a political / religious movement with alternative aims including tearing down western society, promoting marxism. In addition, the outcomes of BLM (so far) have resulted in negative outcomes for blacks and other minorities, rather than improving outcomes for them.

This is not surprising though because it's also very obvious to most people that when you take money away from police and make it more difficult to do their jobs, that criminals generally do very well and cause my crime than happened previously.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
From memory I think I showed you and you said that it was bullshit propaganda. I could be remembering wrong though.

Basically there's a structural racism that has been ingrained in America against blacks and Hispanics since the effective creation of America. It's not in place for Asians because Asians had very little influence on early America. But there still is a lot of racism against Asians in America. A lot more than there is in Australia. They are doing better now days and addressing new racist issues that arise, but that does nothing to address the issues deeply set in the structure of America. And without addressing those then you have the same problems. There are articles that discuss this but I know you hate media

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2020/06/15/systemic-racism-what-does-mean/5343549002/

But there's also lots of research on the effects of systemic/structural racism on the health of the black US population

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4133127/

Research on the overall racism in the United States

https://europepmc.org/article/med/31663124

Research of systemic racism against Latinos

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/1475-6773.13216

Structual racism and health inequalities in relation to black population

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S014067361730569X

More stuff..

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2352827319303623

It has even been raised as a legal and ethical human rights issue

https://www.americanbar.org/groups/...-in-the-united-states/minority-womens-health/
The closest thing to a definition I can see from those links is quoted as:

"Systemic racism is naming the process of white supremacy". Do you agree with this comment? It's important to define exactly what you mean by systemic racism.

Can systemic racism relate to any ethnic groups other than whites or are white people the only people capable of systemic racism?

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Im not sure about you but I certainly don’t decide whether I like someone or not based on some Internet posts.

I criticise Captain Jackson because he is generally incapable of forming independent thought or his own opinion and when he does manage to get words on paper, he asks Hacky to verify them and confirm he used the correct narrative.

Apart from this he resorts to expletives and aggressive language rather than giving any chance for a reasonable debate to develop.
Me : "you're a piece of shit"

Dawgfather "you're a liar and only interested in an agenda and couldn't care less that a baby was killed"

I know which one is worse.

Go fuck yourself you nazi piece of shit, don't you have a Klan meeting to go to?

I picked your behaviour out ages ago and called you out on it ages ago. I also picked out your massive hypocrisy of claiming others were not being reasonable, meanwhile 5 minutes earlier youd done the exact same thing you were complaining about.

Yeh I swear, with good fucking reason as well when its racist pieces of shit like you.