The Real Outcomes of BLM

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Nope. Don't remember that. I found that report to be very odd, but it's Yahoo and they're generally pretty crap.

I thought to myself, "I can't recall seeing a single report saying she was in bed while shot", so I went through all these news stories and I can't find anyone else saying she was shot while in bed.

I'm not suggesting that you're full of crap. I mean, you are in general, but I'm not saying that you are right now. But can you show where "all the media outlets claimed Breonna Taylor was shot in her bed"?

Did LeBron James claim she was shot in bed?

As I said. Not saying you're full of shit but with such a full on claim you're making, I'm sure you can back it up with evidence.
the fact these articles are even still available despite it already being well known she wasn’t shot in bed is ridiculous.

they write their articles first, gather facts later and worry about consequences like race riots last.

and if you’re looking for a common thread as to why people like you are fooled into think many of these shootings are racist, look no further than the race baiting lawyer often involved - Benjamin Crump.

Michael brown in Ferguson was represented by Crump

As was Jacob Blake

As was Breonna Taylor and her bf

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
the fact these articles are even still available despite it already being well known she wasn’t shot in bed is ridiculous.

they write their articles first, gather facts later and worry about consequences like race riots last.

and if you’re looking for a common thread as to why people like you are fooled into think many of these shootings are racist, look no further than the race baiting lawyer often involved - Benjamin Crump.

Michael brown in Ferguson was represented by Crump

As was Jacob Blake

As was Breonna Taylor and her bf

So... It looks like there was a few news websites that no one has heard of that said it. How long did it take to find all those?

Now again I'll ask the same question. Can you show where "all the media outlets claimed Breonna Taylor was shot in her bed"?

At least provide a few main stream media site. Not a handful of websites that most people have never heard of and wouldn't be considered "main stream". Show something to backup your claim.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
So... It looks like there was a few news websites that no one has heard of that said it. How long did it take to find all those?

Now again I'll ask the same question. Can you show where "all the media outlets claimed Breonna Taylor was shot in her bed"?

At least provide a few main stream media site. Not a handful of websites that most people have never heard of and wouldn't be considered "main stream". Show something to backup your claim.
I woke up with blurry eyes early this morning and googled it and took me a few short minutes to copy and paste links into my post here.

i don’t believe that every single media outlet said she was shot in bed, but yes it was widely published that way.

There are multiple other facts about the story which the media were wrong about in almost every instance.

If the media were wrong on some facts that make a story look a certain way and also wrong on other facts that make it look the opposite, then people would still trust the media because at least they wouldn’t have political bias.

But when most media outlets attempted to make it look as though Breonna Taylor was shot because she had black skin, people stop paying attention because it’s clear there is an agenda being pushed, rather than just facts being reported.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just another way for the powers that be to divide society and stop us banding together to get rid of the corruption that controls us.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Black deaths in custody still remains an issue in Australia, another one at Cessnock the other day.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Black deaths in custody still remains an issue in Australia, another one at Cessnock the other day.
White people die is custody also.
You just never hear about it cause no one gives a fuck.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
White people die is custody also.
You just never hear about it cause no one gives a fuck.
Yep. More white people die in custody than Aboriginals. But it's not talked about 'cause it's not really a relevant statistic.

Aboriginals make up 28% of the prison population while only making up 3% of the Australian population overall. And Aboriginals are 6 times more likely to die in custody compared to non-Aboriginals.

That's not suggesting a cause, but it's showing that there's definitely an issue that needs to be addressed.

Don't get me wrong though. All deaths in custody need to be addressed. But 6 times greater chance of death is not something that can be ignored.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep. More white people die in custody than Aboriginals. But it's not talked about 'cause it's not really a relevant statistic.

Aboriginals make up 28% of the prison population while only making up 3% of the Australian population overall. And Aboriginals are 6 times more likely to die in custody compared to non-Aboriginals.

That's not suggesting a cause, but it's showing that there's definitely an issue that needs to be addressed.

Don't get me wrong though. All deaths in custody need to be addressed. But 6 times greater chance of death is not something that can be ignored.
OK there's a lot to break down in all that.
The important thing to remember is that those statististics have nothing to do with racism.
Anyone that thinks any of those statistics are in any way shape or for related to white supremacy or any kind of racism against blacks is completely wrong.

And I also want to state that I do not know if those figures are accurate,
But for the purpose of discussion I will agree to run with that.
To be honest, my angle on this subject, the numbers are irrelevant.

Let me make it clear.
I do not believe those numbers reflect at all any kind of untoward treatment of blacks due to race.

I do what to know though.
Why do you think those numbers are what they are?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
OK there's a lot to break down in all that.
The important thing to remember is that those statististics have nothing to do with racism.
Anyone that thinks any of those statistics are in any way shape or for related to white supremacy or any kind of racism against blacks is completely wrong.

And I also want to state that I do not know if those figures are accurate,
But for the purpose of discussion I will agree to run with that.
To be honest, my angle on this subject, the numbers are irrelevant.

Let me make it clear.
I do not believe those numbers reflect at all any kind of untoward treatment of blacks due to race.

I do what to know though.
Why do you think those numbers are what they are?
It's a sign of an issue. Could it be racism?

Maybe, maybe not. But it's an issue that needs to be fully investigated. It's definitely in part caused by historic racism. Probably not caused by modern racism though. Without investigation no one could say for certain, but it's probably not. But ignoring the issue and not addressing it would be considered racist.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It's a sign of an issue. Could it be racism?

Maybe, maybe not. But it's an issue that needs to be fully investigated. It's definitely in part caused by historic racism. Probably not caused by modern racism though. Without investigation no one could say for certain, but it's probably not. But ignoring the issue and not addressing it would be considered racist.
I do agree with all that.
I just wanted to make sure we were on the same page before jumping into a rabbit hole.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I just want to focus on the QUOTE
As I said previously, I not sure the actual figures as it vary depending where you look up the info.

But for the sake of discussion, I'll run with those numbers, as the exact figures don't matter.
The fact is Aboriginals are over represented in our prisons.

There is a lot to break down in that quote and stat's
Let's start with this first part
"Aboriginals make up 28% of the prison population while only making up 3% of the Australian population overall."

I believe this to be true.
But it's not because of racism.
Well not current racism anyway.
Aboriginal people by and large are poor and let's face it, live in shit hole areas most of us with the means to, chose not to live.
It's no wonder they turn to crime, they grow up in it and know no different.

Until we can help them get out of the shit we will continue to see them over represented in prison.

They are committing the crimes.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I just want to focus on the QUOTE
As I said previously, I not sure the actual figures as it vary depending where you look up the info.

But for the sake of discussion, I'll run with those numbers, as the exact figures don't matter.
The fact is Aboriginals are over represented in our prisons.

There is a lot to break down in that quote and stat's
Let's start with this first part
"Aboriginals make up 28% of the prison population while only making up 3% of the Australian population overall."

I believe this to be true.
But it's not because of racism.
Well not current racism anyway.
Aboriginal people by and large are poor and let's face it, live in shit hole areas most of us with the means to, chose not to live.
It's no wonder they turn to crime, they grow up in it and know no different.

Until we can help them get out of the shit we will continue to see them over represented in prison.

They are committing the crimes.
Agreed. It's more a sign of historic racism similar to African Americans in the US. Systems were created to make it difficult for them a long time ago which lead to the situation we have now.

That seems to be the general thing related to the high prison numbers. The more concerning part is deaths in custody. It's hard to explain that away as a run on effect of what happened over 100 years ago.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Agreed. It's more a sign of historic racism similar to African Americans in the US. Systems were created to make it difficult for them a long time ago which lead to the situation we have now.

That seems to be the general thing related to the high prison numbers. The more concerning part is deaths in custody. It's hard to explain that away as a run on effect of what happened over 100 years ago.
The deaths in custody,
I didn't want to jump straight into that.
The biggest issue is to try stop them going to prison in the first place.
Rising their living standards and their own self worth and standards.

But in regards to the deaths in prison,
You have to understand, my actual opinion on the subject,
They are not dieing in prison at a larger rate due to racism.
They are dieing for a number of reasons.
You have to look at each case and see why and how they died.
The notion they die because of racism is just simply not true.
By and large prison officers are not just randomly going to work each day and killing black inmates because they are evil white men.
Blacks are dying in prison of many reasons.
Old age,
Suicide,
Drugs,
Gang violence with other in mates.
The list goes on.

But it's not due to a racist system as the stupid left want to insinuate.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The deaths in custody,
I didn't want to jump straight into that.
The biggest issue is to try stop them going to prison in the first place.
Rising their living standards and their own self worth and standards.

But in regards to the deaths in prison,
You have to understand, my actual opinion on the subject,
They are not dieing in prison at a larger rate due to racism.
They are dieing for a number of reasons.
You have to look at each case and see why and how they died.
The notion they die because of racism is just simply not true.
By and large prison officers are not just randomly going to work each day and killing black inmates because they are evil white men.
Blacks are dying in prison of many reasons.
Old age,
Suicide,
Drugs,
Gang violence with other in mates.
The list goes on.

But it's not due to a racist system as the stupid left want to insinuate.
That's why reasons are important rather than jumping to conclusions like, "it's definitely not racism related" or "it's definitely racism related"

Can't remember most of the stats. Last I remember was that it was found that around 40% of the Aboriginal deaths in prison were due to guards and staff not following correct procedures, but I can't remember how that compares to non-Aboriginal deaths on custody. I also recall that over 40% of deaths in police custody were due to accidents mainly during police pursuit as oppose to a much lower number for non-Aboriginals, but I can't remember the exact figures. Will have to look it up when I get a chance.

Mike Fixa

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
White deaths aren’t talked about because you can’t score political points by talking about bad outcomes for white people.

If you don’t commit crimes, then you don’t have interactions with police and you also don’t end Up before a judge being convicted for breaking laws.