The Real Outcomes of BLM

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I believe this is code. The island is actually a place in your mind. A place without the distractions of modern society and it's many names. If you go to this place in your mind then you can knock down the wall that's blocking your mental advancement and truly reach enlightenment.
Being serious tho. Appreciate the translation. Could you also explain wtf he meant in the original comment?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Being serious tho. Appreciate the translation. Could you also explain wtf he meant in the original comment?
My translation was:

"The modern bipartisan divide in society is driven by a secret global government that just wants to cause problems for humanity so we don't notice that they're really running the world"

or something like that.

Honestly it could use a few Lizard people in there to spice it up.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
With the current situation most people are upset because the guy had a mental disability and couldn't reason. It's a tough situation but the police were acting within their training and probably didn't know about the guy's disability.

It does give some credit to the idea of counsellors instead of police though. As they would likely have faster access to the person's mental health history.
Yes, because counsellors are going to be able to subdue a knife / gun wielding person and de-escalate a situation.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I wonder if Black Lives Matter is a 'civil rights movement' or a political group used every 4 years when the democrats need votes?

1610587177792.png

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
True, and depending your level of analysis it could be argued they are both.

However, in the final analysis (IMO) they are fundamentally a political movement used as a battering ram when democrats need to win some votes.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Makes sense why BLM are driven by so much hate and violence when people like this woman sit on a board managing finances and fundraising for BLM.

Susan Rosenberg was responsible for the 1983 bombing of the U.S. senate building.

Rosenberg, who started out as a member of the 1960s revolutionary group Weather Underground, graduated into even more violent, and arguably successful, forms of terrorism in the 1970s and 1980s — including bombings at an FBI field office in Staten Island, the Navy Yard Officers’ Club in Washington, D.C., and even the U.S. Capitol building, where she damaged a representation of the greatest of the Democrat defenders of slavery, John C. Calhoun,” he wrote.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Makes sense why BLM are driven by so much hate and violence when people like this woman sit on a board managing finances and fundraising for BLM
KENNEL FACT CHECKING DEPARTMENT

This post is written by a racist, fascist sympathiser who regularly lies. Having examined the content of this post, we can determine that this is a lie.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Remember when all the media outlets and sell outs like Lebron James all claimed Breonna Taylor was shot in her bed?

Turns out she wasn’t.

Nope. Don't remember that. I found that report to be very odd, but it's Yahoo and they're generally pretty crap.

I thought to myself, "I can't recall seeing a single report saying she was in bed while shot", so I went through all these news stories and I can't find anyone else saying she was shot while in bed.

I'm not suggesting that you're full of crap. I mean, you are in general, but I'm not saying that you are right now. But can you show where "all the media outlets claimed Breonna Taylor was shot in her bed"?

Did LeBron James claim she was shot in bed?

As I said. Not saying you're full of shit but with such a full on claim you're making, I'm sure you can back it up with evidence.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Nope. Don't remember that. I found that report to be very odd, but it's Yahoo and they're generally pretty crap.

I thought to myself, "I can't recall seeing a single report saying she was in bed while shot", so I went through all these news stories and I can't find anyone else saying she was shot while in bed.

I'm not suggesting that you're full of crap. I mean, you are in general, but I'm not saying that you are right now. But can you show where "all the media outlets claimed Breonna Taylor was shot in her bed"?

Did LeBron James claim she was shot in bed?

As I said. Not saying you're full of shit but with such a full on claim you're making, I'm sure you can back it up with evidence.
A GrApH claimed it.