OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Stay strong, keep on fighting.

Never give up.
Giving up isn't an option my bro.

I just needed a vent here and there and get back into the trenches.

The devil tried to stop me 12 times and God told him what to do to himself (if you know what I mean lol)

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Enough about me, how's the other soldiers going?

Hope you're all taking names and kicking arses.

Bulldog Wrestler

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Well, I spent 10 hours at the hospital yesterday, for blood tests and a transfusion. Got a good sleep last night, and feel great today.

Back to hospital tomorrow, for a PET (CT) scan to see if I've had any luck on the Hodgkin's battle. See the Haematologist next week for the results. Hopefully no more Chemo.

Still a way to go with the Leukemia battle. Feel like I'm winning at the moment.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Well, I spent 10 hours at the hospital yesterday, for blood tests and a transfusion. Got a good sleep last night, and feel great today.

Back to hospital tomorrow, for a PET (CT) scan to see if I've had any luck on the Hodgkin's battle. See the Haematologist next week for the results. Hopefully no more Chemo.

Still a way to go with the Leukemia battle. Feel like I'm winning at the moment.
You are winning my bro, I believe in prayer and you've never left my prayers.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Best news I’ve heard all day BW!!
E9A66E73-AE9A-4358-A5FE-D1E70886630A.gif

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Absolutely fantastic news mate,
Positive thinking let’s hope for good news next week.

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Keep on winning mate. All the best !

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
God and my kids are the only reason I'm going to keep swinging and fighting until I get off this shithole.

Thanks for looking out and your well wishes my bro
Thinking of you bro, Keep on fighting, you always have the right attitude. At times we may want to give up, but dig deep.

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Well ive been 8 or so weeks without my wife now and i was going ok had quite a few times i didnt want to go on but iv'e kept going some how had a good week up until yesterday and today because yesterday i had to resubmit all the paperwork for my wife's super because Australian super lost it .Just came flooding back handling birth marriage and death certificates with her name on them hopefully tomorrow ill keep busy and it won't hit me so hard.