The "R U OK ?" Thread

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hope you're doing well mate
Cheers mate, sounds like we are both in a bit despair at the moment.

Different circumstances, same journey.

Separation causes mourning weather it's caused by the physical loss of someone or a loss in relationship.

Hang in there brother, time will be your best friend.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Cheers mate, sounds like we are both in a bit despair at the moment.

Different circumstances, same journey.

Separation causes mourning weather it's caused by the physical loss of someone or a loss in relationship.

Hang in there brother, time will be your best friend.
Your positivity is inspiring mate. Keep fighting that battle

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Could be better brother but I'm sane for the moment haha
It's a rough thing to go through but if you need a pick me up...

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's a rough thing to go through but if you need a pick me up...

Haha been crawling through that thread

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This thread shows a great way for men to talk about how they are feeling and that there are many of us who say hang in there and we have you guys (who are doing it tough) - in our thoughts. I’ve had many demons in my life at times and grew up with domestic violence, but one thing I have tried to learn for the future and hopefully you guys could take from me - that when I wake up each day I try to think ‘you can’t change the past and you can’t predict the future. Today is a new day, so try to make it count’ (I wish our footy team would think this way) :blush:

Last edited:

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Reading here, puts things in perspective. We sometimes think what we are going through it bad, but then reading others stories it makes you think. Yes I know when you are feeling shit etc, nothing seems to cheer you up. But it gives you a jolt back into reality for a bit then you hear other peoples stories.

Positive.jpg

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
awwww thanks my bulldog brother

Just bored as fuck , even the ahem women of tinder are a little hesitant…… I’m having to fend for myself (Tony soprano joke btw )
Always love to meet another person who loves the Sopranos

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I just wanted to say, that I've been WFH in the last 7 weeks, and haven't really left my house unless I got and buy groceries and food.

I am the type of person that was always active, and always had something to do on the weekends with friends and family.

Today, it has really hit hard, I feel that I'm mentally struggling because of this lockdown, pretty shitty situation to be in.

Being stuck at hom 24/7 with kids, not that its a bad thing but man, its fucking tough.

On top of that my wife is having another baby, we are expecting a girl

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I just wanted to say, that I've been WFH in the last 7 weeks, and haven't really left my house unless I got and buy groceries and food.

I am the type of person that was always active, and always had something to do on the weekends with friends and family.

Today, it has really hit hard, I feel that I'm mentally struggling because of this lockdown, pretty shitty situation to be in.

Being stuck at hom 24/7 with kids, not that its a bad thing but man, its fucking tough.

On top of that my wife is having another baby, we are expecting a girl
Commiserations and congratulations.

It's difficult but I think you need to find something to keep you active. I have the fortunate thing that there's plenty of bush where I am, so I can go for bushwalks. Or do what Southy does and go for beer walks.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Commiserations and congratulations.

It's difficult but I think you need to find something to keep you active. I have the fortunate thing that there's plenty of bush where I am, so I can go for bushwalks. Or do what Southy does and go for beer walks.
Yeh, thanks mate. Might just start going for walks at the very least.