The "R U OK ?" Thread

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Just saw an ad for this. Might help one of us one day.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
my respect for @Hacky McAxe has diminished, I reread a 2014 thread and he was the one arguing against me making dumb arguments, claiming that souths didnt pass off the ground against us because the only way for it to be held in that situation was for the player to already be on the ground and get a hand placed on him, if he was tackled down and the hand was still on him he thought it was ok to offload

he should apologise immediately to the Rodzilla in here or by private message

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
my respect for @Hacky McAxe has diminished, I reread a 2014 thread and he was the one arguing against me making dumb arguments, claiming that souths didnt pass off the ground against us because the only way for it to be held in that situation was for the player to already be on the ground and get a hand placed on him, if he was tackled down and the hand was still on him he thought it was ok to offload

he should apologise immediately to the Rodzilla in here or by private message
I'm going to need to see the conversation for evidence purposes.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I'm going to need to see the conversation for evidence purposes.
Keary pass off the ground | Page 5 | The Kennel Forum

lol you come in with the rulebook in hand trying to embarrass the Rodzilla, totally ignoring the subsection A) and highlighting D)

thats like me reading the sex rulebook to you

a woman is:

A) someone born with female sex organs

B) a man who cut off his penis or lost it in a fire/accident

C) someone who can't drive manual transmission

and then explaining that this means only way to become a woman is to be a man and lose the penis

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Keary pass off the ground | Page 5 | The Kennel Forum

lol you come in with the rulebook in hand trying to embarrass the Rodzilla, totally ignoring the subsection A) and highlighting D)

thats like me reading the sex rulebook to you

a woman is:

A) someone born with female sex organs

B) a man who cut off his penis or lost it in a fire/accident

C) someone who can't drive manual transmission

and then explaining that this means only way to become a woman is to be a man and lose the penis
I'm still not sure I'm wrong. I can't remember having this argument but it looks like my point was that I didn't agree with the ref's decision but can see why they made that decision based on their interpretation of the rules.

But I'm not a ref so I couldn't tell you if the interpretation is right or wrong.