The "R U OK ?" Thread

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Had my fir

Had my first decent cry in a couple of years whilst arguing with the tree, felt good afterwards, docs not to happy though.
Doctors don’t know everything.. Get it out..let the anger and frustration free..

Ps. If a tree gets punched in a forest..does anyone confirm the knockout?

Pps..jeeze..that’s it, I’m outa here, *thump thump thump..eeeekkk..bang..* my brain has just left...:|

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
At least he’s got a tattoo..well a wussy one..

ps..if your Mum has a beard, does that negate the need for your dad to have one?
Maybe they should change this song to "you should consider having sex with a bearded woman"

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Maybe they should change this song to "you should consider having sex with a bearded woman"

Oooookkkkaaaayyyy Hacky...Mr95% slowly rolls wheelchair out of the Kennel room backwards..searches for door with needle..finds handle..lifts it up..slips out of the door quietly and then closes it..click..wheelchair slowly bzzzzzzs off..

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Oooookkkkaaaayyyy Hacky...Mr95% slowly rolls wheelchair out of the Kennel room backwards..searches for door with needle..finds handle..lifts it up..slips out of the door quietly and then closes it..click..wheelchair slowly bzzzzzzs off..
You can't deny that beards just make things more sexy.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Does anyone else get any sort of internal pain and instantly think "oh shit, I'm about to die" lol. Anyway I've been feeling it the whole day and can't stop thinking about it lol.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Does anyone else get any sort of internal pain and instantly think "oh shit, I'm about to die" lol. Anyway I've been feeling it the whole day and can't stop thinking about it lol.
Yes, it might be something worth seeing a GP about. There is probably nothing wrong, but it is worth checking with someone who is supposed to help with these things. Plus if in 6 months you discover you've gotten something potentially terminal which the GP didn't spot, that means there is someone you can get mad at.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yes, it might be something worth seeing a GP about. There is probably nothing wrong, but it is worth checking with someone who is supposed to help with these things. Plus if in 6 months you discover you've gotten something potentially terminal which the GP didn't spot, that means there is someone you can get mad at.
I'm terrible with this, when ever I notice something I just instantly think of the worst lol. Did notice yesterday that one of my moles was really sensitive and painful when touched...so obviously I've already convinced myself I have skin cancer and I'm not making it past Christmas :tearsofjoy:

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm terrible with this, when ever I notice something I just instantly think of the worst lol. Did notice yesterday that one of my moles was really sensitive and painful when touched...so obviously I've already convinced myself I have skin cancer and I'm not making it past Christmas :tearsofjoy:
You probably just bumped it man, don't stress.
As someone who works in health, I ignore things unless they re-occur or stop me from doing everyday activities.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You probably just bumped it man, don't stress.
As someone who works in health, I ignore things unless they re-occur or stop me from doing everyday activities.
Na, it's like perfectly on the mole and it looks like it mutated. Getting it checked, due for one anyway. Yh most physical type pains I just push through, still think about it though.