The "R U OK ?" Thread

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Just checked into belmont private hospital for 3 weeks of TMS, and a med change.

Hopefully this TMS stuff works.
Good luck mate, the data for TMS looks interesting. Hopefully in 3 weeks time you’re in a better place bud.

Take care...

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
Its hard brother, especially when I can't take any anti-depressants since they clash with heart meds.

I guess I try not to think about it but it's hard, any little thing reminds me of my old man. I think I haven't grieved over my dad because all the load came on my shoulders being the eldest in the family. I also feel guilty that I haven't grieved yet.

Also I think the fact that I am a father of two gives me a reason to fight and live on.
I appreciate you being so honest on such an important topic. It takes guts.
I had heart surgery last year as I have a heart disease ...it’s hereditary from my father who passed away at only 35 leaving my mother and us for us 4 young kids at the time.
I also suffer from anxiety and take medication ... but thought you should know the meds don’t affect my heart medication.
Not sure on your medication or circumstances maybe it’s different.
i have a young daughter too so it’s always in your mind they might end up without a dad as well so staying healthy is vital. Physically and mentally.
Stay strong brother!...go dogs!!

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I appreciate you being so honest on such an important topic. It takes guts.
I had heart surgery last year as I have a heart disease ...it’s hereditary from my father who passed away at only 35 leaving my mother and us for us 4 young kids at the time.
I also suffer from anxiety and take medication ... but thought you should know the meds don’t affect my heart medication.
Not sure on your medication or circumstances maybe it’s different.
i have a young daughter too so it’s always in your mind they might end up without a dad as well so staying healthy is vital. Physically and mentally.
Stay strong brother!...go dogs!!
I wish you all the best my bro.

The main culprits of my meds are the anti-rejection ones, they are ultra picky and don't get along with most other meds.

Thanks for sharing your story bro, we are all here for eachother.