The "R U OK ?" Thread

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Why does it have to be a make or break thing though? Look at it as a nothing to lose thing. Yeah shit costs money, but I literally was living pay to pay for all that period and was the happiest I've ever been. Money and belongings really are just anchors that keep the boat from moving forward.
That isn't really the issue, it's more of being tempted and slipping back into old habits.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
You mean Moving Pictures..the original and best!!
Taking of Moving Pictures...you reminded me of this bit from the movie Hot Rod. Underrated movie to be honest!!

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Taking of Moving Pictures...you reminded me of this bit from the movie Hot Rod. Underrated movie to be honest!!

Bahahaha..loved the pummel horse in the middle of the forest!

Ps..it actually reminded me of this from the movie Team America

Last edited:

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Back on ze meds anxiety been fucking me over a bit lately staring at the ceiling to 4am most mornings a few days in I'm a fucking zombie no energy ,no motivation, feel numb still no fucking sleep .
Ah well it does get better just got to ride the **** out.
I gots to get used to being impotent from the meds for the next few weeks I'm stubborn though tried for over an hour last night couldn't even get the bastard to half mast
Shows great courage to speak up.
Hang in there, you’re not alone, you’ll get through this. Trust me bud!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm just a stupid idiot.
Tired of being my own worst enemy.

I want it to end!

Banned
Reaction score
I'm just a stupid idiot.
Tired of being my own worst enemy.

I want it to end!
You control your destiny and every choice and a trade-off between benefit and adversity.
Only you know what you actually want and are willing to trade for that and change that ratio.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
You control your destiny and every choice and a trade-off between benefit and adversity.
Only you know what you actually want and are willing to trade for that and change that ratio.
I over think things and paint pictures that aren't even there.
I'm poisoned by the majority of negativity which is passed off as information.

What I hate most is people often compare the situation of others, to their own, which is wrong.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I over think things and paint pictures that aren't even there.
I'm poisoned by the majority of negativity which is passed off as information.

What I hate most is people often compare the situation of others, to their own, which is wrong.
Everything thing is relevant..problems and their complexity and affect is entirely personal.. but in saying that you are not alone..don’t think that..so get that help..it’s not a sign of weakness..it’s actually a sign of strength to reach out and talk to someone.. You do it on the Kennel now time to seek professional help..

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Everything thing is relevant..problems and their complexity and affect is entirely personal.. but in saying that you are not alone..don’t think that..so get that help..it’s not a sign of weakness..it’s actually a sign of strength to reach out and talk to someone.. You do it on the Kennel now time to seek professional help..
Would love to get on that track but my doctors from my previous suburb are not transferring my medical history as requested.
I even went there personally they told me they received the request but obviously she spends more time with her fingers where the sun don't shine instead of doing her job?

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Would love to get on that track but my doctors from my previous suburb are not transferring my medical history as requested.
I even went there personally they told me they received the request but obviously she spends more time with her fingers where the sun don't shine instead of doing her job?
I know the feeling ..happened when I had an issue with a couple of hospitals.. It’s a disgrace..have you thought about getting in touch with an ombudsman? You should not have to put up with this..

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
So far 2020 has been fukked for the most part.

It started off Jan 7th (Orthodox Christmas) we decided to have it at our place. 20 of our closes relos, dad prepared a lamb on the spit, munchies, cakes, pasties, booze, the whole lot. Anyways dad has been having these unexplained dizzy spells where he can't stand and needs to lay down. He's been ok lately but halfway through our shindig it decided to hit him again - and hard. So he had no choice but to quietly leave the party and go lay in bed. Once everyone eventually got word of what happened, the whole mood of the party changed. We eventually had lunch but without the head of the house. Luckily all the family were there to help clean up. Dad ended up feeling a lot better later that day which was a relief.

Then last Friday week, I fell sick. All of a sudden I got a stomach cramp, and pretty much in the faetal position with constant intense pain for 4 days. None of the OTC drugs helped one bit. Now stupidly, I didn't go to the hospital straight away hoping it would go away after a day or so, but that wasn't to be. So eventually bit the bullet and went early Monday morning. They gave me Endone and a cup of this God awful drink that numbs your insides. That helped greatly. After 8 hours they let me go home. All tests and scans came back clear so fukk knows what's wrong with my gut? The pain lingers here and there but I'm heaps better now.

And now I found out 2 days ago, that I've been made redundant after 13 years of working at the same place.
So now all this shit has kinda triggered me and all those insecurities and negative thoughts that I've been trying to push to the back of my mind, has surfaced again. Had a mini breakdown yesterday afternoon and just wanted to disappear. A comet, an Atomic Bomb, anything to wipe me out in one clean hit. But I had tickets to a gig with a mate, so I wasn't gonna let him down by not going, otherwise I would've bailed. Fukk the money. And now I'm so glad I went coz we had a great night of catching up and the gig was fukken awesome. I didn't drive for once so was able to enjoy a few extra drinks.

So yeah, that's my venting done for now. Doing surprisingly well this morning. Catching up with some other close friends tonight which I'm looking forward to. I just gotta try and focus on those small moments rather than dwell on trivial shit and construe outrageous stories in my head. It's fukken toxic shit.

Anyways I hope everyone has a great and safe weekend...

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

It started off Jan 7th (Orthodox Christmas) we decided to have it at our place. 20 of our closes relos, dad prepared a lamb on the spit, munchies, cakes, pasties, booze, the whole lot. Anyways dad has been having these unexplained dizzy spells where he can't stand and needs to lay down. He's been ok lately but halfway through our shindig it decided to hit him again - and hard. So he had no choice but to quietly leave the party and go lay in bed. Once everyone eventually got word of what happened, the whole mood of the party changed. We eventually had lunch but without the head of the house. Luckily all the family were there to help clean up. Dad ended up feeling a lot better later that day which was a relief.

Then last Friday week, I fell sick. All of a sudden I got a stomach cramp, and pretty much in the faetal position with constant intense pain for 4 days. None of the OTC drugs helped one bit. Now stupidly, I didn't go to the hospital straight away hoping it would go away after a day or so, but that wasn't to be. So eventually bit the bullet and went early Monday morning. They gave me Endone and a cup of this God awful drink that numbs your insides. That helped greatly. After 8 hours they let me go home. All tests and scans came back clear so fukk knows what's wrong with my gut? The pain lingers here and there but I'm heaps better now.

And now I found out 2 days ago, that I've been made redundant after 13 years of working at the same place.
So now all this shit has kinda triggered me and all those insecurities and negative thoughts that I've been trying to push to the back of my mind, has surfaced again. Had a mini breakdown yesterday afternoon and just wanted to disappear. A comet, an Atomic Bomb, anything to wipe me out in one clean hit. But I had tickets to a gig with a mate, so I wasn't gonna let him down by not going, otherwise I would've bailed. Fukk the money. And now I'm so glad I went coz we had a great night of catching up and the gig was fukken awesome. I didn't drive for once so was able to enjoy a few extra drinks.

So yeah, that's my venting done for now. Doing surprisingly well this morning. Catching up with some other close friends tonight which I'm looking forward to. I just gotta try and focus on those small moments rather than dwell on trivial shit and construe outrageous stories in my head. It's fukken toxic shit.

Great to hear it all worked in the end..

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score

The bold part. Ive had the same experience.

I smoke marijuana occasionally.
As soon as that was discovered this quack who looked like an alcoholic who is against those dopey druggies concluded thats what it was from.

I told him half the neighbourhood smoke the same stuff, shouldn't we all be here sharing buckets and sick bags?

He yelled at me and said its from smoking weed thats that, end of story.

I could see he is one of those wog skip pissheads who looks down on pot smokers.

All good drinkers you can do that.
Just don't call me druggie because I'll say it back to you!

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The bold part. Ive had the same experience.

I smoke marijuana occasionally.
As soon as that was discovered this quack who looked like an alcoholic who is against those dopey druggies concluded thats what it was from.

I told him half the neighbourhood smoke the same stuff, shouldn't we all be here sharing buckets and sick bags?

He yelled at me and said its from smoking weed thats that, end of story.

I could see he is one of those wog skip pissheads who looks down on pot smokers.

All good drinkers you can do that.
Just don't call me druggie because I'll say it back to you!
Now I’m having a smoke again about 8pm plus a couple of beers every night I’m now not having such vivid dreams and have even started sleeping in the same bed as the wife without worrying about killing her when acting out a dream.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Now I’m having a smoke again about 8pm plus a couple of beers every night I’m now not having such vivid dreams and have even started sleeping in the same bed as the wife without worrying about killing her when acting out a dream.
Thats the good thing about smoking.
It makes you realise everything is pointless and bullshit and you don't get suckered in to laughing at unfunny lines on American comedy shows when they play the laugh track.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thats the good thing about smoking.
It makes you realise everything is pointless and bullshit and you don't get suckered in to laughing at unfunny lines on American comedy shows when they play the laugh track.
or their shitty talk shows with the robot audience