The "R U OK ?" Thread

Owey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Mrs had a wedding beforehand and was wearing this black dress that looked almost 80s so I stuck some large shoulder pads in and called it an Eddie Murphy movie dress. I went as Flavour Flav then spent the rest of the night explaining to people who Flavour Flav is. Kids now days.
Yeah boy! Kids today...

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I got hit by a car, lost my wallet with everything in it and lost a shoe on Saturday night. I am not OK lol.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Mrs had a wedding beforehand and was wearing this black dress that looked almost 80s so I stuck some large shoulder pads in and called it an Eddie Murphy movie dress. I went as Flavour Flav then spent the rest of the night explaining to people who Flavour Flav is. Kids now days.
Yeahhhhhh boiii
Bass how low can you go ..............

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I got hit by a car, lost my wallet with everything in it and lost a shoe on Saturday night. I am not OK lol.
You got hit by a car, or your car got hit by a car?

Either way, that sucks!

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I got hit by a car but we can't be positive lol.

My leg is ****ed and I've got road scrapes down my side back and ass.

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I got hit by a car but we can't be positive lol.

My leg is ****ed and I've got road scrapes down my side back and ass.
Oh crap brother, no good at all, did the car stop, do you know who hit you?

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
1. I was off the ****ing planet wasted lol.
2. I can't remember a few hours of the night.
3. I was in the middle of nowhere on the side of the road freezing to death and I just remember a car picking me up and people screaming lol.
4. Not sure how I ended up there, not sure if i was put in a cab in the city and the cabbie realised i either had no wallet or was too ****ed to pay and threw me out in almost bushland and thats how I got injured.
5. No one knows what happened to me, my housemate said i showed up at the front door at 6am.
6. Someone used my bank cards a couple times after I lost them.

Don't drink kids.

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
3. I was in the middle of nowhere on the side of the road freezing to death and I just remember a car picking me up and people screaming lol.
4. Not sure how I ended up there, not sure if i was put in a cab in the city and the cabbie realised i either had no wallet or was too ****ed to pay and threw me out in almost bushland and thats how I got injured.
5. No one knows what happened to me, my housemate said i showed up at the front door at 6am.

Don't drink kids.
Time to recreate the story "Hangover" Style.

Hopefully the use of cards will be treated as fraud, and therefore you will get those $'s back

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Don't drink kids.
Beats my night. I blacked out a fair bit too but fortunately I had the Mrs to look after me.

Had one funny thing happen. I remember leaving the party and getting in the car (Mrs driving) then I blinked and the Mrs said "Well, are you going to get out?". I said "What? You're making me walk home? Ok then", got out of the car and realised we were home.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I haven't been hit in the face at all so I don't think I got jumped or anything. Feel like ive been kicked in the sides over and over again.

All I know is it was like -7 over the weekend and I probably couldve died from that alone haha. Fuuuuck.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Beats my night. I blacked out a fair bit too but fortunately I had the Mrs to look after me.

Had one funny thing happen. I remember leaving the party and getting in the car (Mrs driving) then I blinked and the Mrs said "Well, are you going to get out?". I said "What? You're making me walk home? Ok then", got out of the car and realised we were home.
Hahaha.

Wish that was my night.

Owey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I haven't been hit in the face at all so I don't think I got jumped or anything. Feel like ive been kicked in the sides over and over again.

All I know is it was like -7 over the weekend and I probably couldve died from that alone haha. Fuuuuck.
Oh yeah that's right, your down in Canberra aren't you. Would have frozen ya nuts off.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Don't drink kids.
points 2 to 5 is consistent with an alien abduction .. actually point 1 is as well

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
points 2 to 5 is consistent with an alien abduction .. actually point 1 is as well
Thankfully, from what you say and wolfie's interpretation there is no mention of anything involving a probe. Another pointer to alien abduction, Lol.

Seriously, hope you are feeling considerably better now and no serious damage done to you. Must be a reason for a night like that mate, everything okay?

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If this is who you are talking about, you look nothing like him, although the mention of being under the influence ........

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2015/06/23/flavor-flav-long-island-case/

Seriously man just how much did you drink?