The "R U OK ?" Thread

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
New lady at work had a friend call her while he was standing on a ledge ready to throw himself off. She kept asking me what to say and I'd just keep saying "There's nothing much you can say. Just tell him you'll listen to anything he has to say. Ask him to talk but don't push him"

So she goes back on the phone and says "Talk to me, talk to me, I can hear you, talk to me now, talk to me. Don't be stupid, you're not going to kill yourself, you won't do it"

I just face palmed. She put him on speaker phone and he is screaming abuse. Fortunately that seemed to get it out of his system and after a few hours of yelling he stepped down and came to see her at work.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Win the little battles and you're winning the war.
Except when at war with ze women, nothing can counter attack their sheer fukking stupidity , spasticity , kunticity, or what ever other fukktard trips the ***** are on.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Except when at war with ze women, nothing can counter attack their sheer fukking stupidity , spasticity , kunticity, or what ever other fukktard trips the ***** are on.
Women....can't live with, can't put a bullet in their head lol

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Women....can't live with, can't put a bullet in their head lol
17 years 9 months I got till the youngest is 18 then pappa bear says ok kids are grown up pappa is going to Russia and Thailand for a few weeks Pappa bear comes back with new Russian and thai girl keeps for 3 months then goes shopping again

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
17 years 9 months I got till the youngest is 18 then pappa bear says ok kids are grown up pappa is going to Russia and Thailand for a few weeks Pappa bear comes back with new Russian and thai girl keeps for 3 months then goes shopping again
I have 16 years and 2 months before I can go to Cancun and do the same lol

PS I'll meet you in Russia lol

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have 16 years and 2 months before I can go to Cancun and do the same lol

PS I'll meet you in Russia lol
Forgot about some mexican hmm. And maybe a pit stop in Cuba. Road trip bro s.o.h. and assassins tour of debauchery

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I literally just sat in my car for 20 mins outside of work because I couldn't will myself out of the car. I finally did, man that was hard
Oooor was it because it was f**king FREEEZING this morning ?? I wanted to work from my car all day today... I didn't care if my aircon gave me third degree burns!

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Oooor was it because it was f**king FREEEZING this morning ?? I wanted to work from my car all day today... I didn't care if my aircon gave me third degree burns!
If only, I LOVE the cold.

Naah, just too much stress Job / Wife / Kids all want a piece of me, and honestly, not enough pieces to give

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

Naah, just too much stress Job / Wife / Kids all want a piece of me, and honestly, not enough pieces to give
Take 5 for yourself brother even if you just go for a walk or zone out with some tunes

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score

Buy yourself a punching bag and some gloves perhaps?

[video=youtube;u4FF6MpcsRw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4FF6MpcsRw[/video]

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
How is EVERYONE DOING?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I went a bit crazy Saturday night. Drank a lot of alcohol and blew off a lot of steam. The hangover the next day killed me but I'm feeling better now. Just had to let it out I guess.

Owey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I went a bit crazy Saturday night. Drank a lot of alcohol and blew off a lot of steam. The hangover the next day killed me but I'm feeling better now. Just had to let it out I guess.
Any stories to share?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Any stories to share?
I don't remember too much of it but it was an 80's party and there was a guy there dressed up as Molly Ringwald in the Breakfast club. The Mrs recorded a video of me using plastic cups and pieces of carrot to design him breasts. One of my friends said "Wow, they actually look really good" and I said "What can I say, I like breasts"

Owey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't remember too much of it but it was an 80's party and there was a guy there dressed up as Molly Ringwald in the Breakfast club. The Mrs recorded a video of me using plastic cups and pieces of carrot to design him breasts. One of my friends said "Wow, they actually look really good" and I said "What can I say, I like breasts"
Hahahaha, new meaning to plastic titties! Did you fill the cups with milk too? I'm guessing the carrots were the nips then. The things you do when you've had a few.

Did you and the missus get dressed up to?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hahahaha, new meaning to plastic titties! Did you fill the cups with milk too? I'm guessing the carrots were the nips then. The things you do when you've had a few.

Did you and the missus get dressed up to?
The Mrs had a wedding beforehand and was wearing this black dress that looked almost 80s so I stuck some large shoulder pads in and called it an Eddie Murphy movie dress. I went as Flavour Flav then spent the rest of the night explaining to people who Flavour Flav is. Kids now days.