The "R U OK ?" Thread

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Feeling shit at the moment.

Tomorrow is the anniversary of my Dad's death 6 years ago. Yesterday 6 years ago he went into palliative care.

I think it's worse this year as it was Origin day the day before he died & it's bringing back it all.
Sorry to hear GK..time may help you cope better, but it never diminishes the love. Take care..

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Feeling shit at the moment.

Tomorrow is the anniversary of my Dad's death 6 years ago. Yesterday 6 years ago he went into palliative care.

I think it's worse this year as it was Origin day the day before he died & it's bringing back it all.
Its hard,' just when your doing good there's a trigger just waiting around the corner,

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Must be something in the water. Hopefully something settles down soonish bc there's only a few threads worth reading atm ;)
Thekennel for 20 years has consistently been one of the most fiery online diaries of all time. I personally love it and I wouldn’t change it for a thing but I’ll never go at some one who gives the vibes they don’t like it. Somehow I don’t you and I have ever interacted on this forum haha

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Gotta love a shit fight, my head hurts, my version is always different to theirs, hope they get the shits and piss off.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yea sorry the house and conspiracy is driving me a bit batty with personal issues but the way they are trying to insult me is disgraceful and desperate.
Fuck them ***** bro, you be you.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fuck them ***** bro, you be you.
Like no other, but it doesnt stop them trying to be in my head all day attempting to fuck me up and if I fuck up milk it to the shit.
Whatever is going on around here they did first and it's not going great.
Make Monday great.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Like no other, but it doesnt stop them trying to be in my head all day attempting to fuck me up and if I fuck up milk it to the shit.
Whatever is going on around here they did first and it's not going great.
Make Monday great.
Do you still go to the bulldogs games Bob?

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Been bed bound for the past 7 days.

This flu has absolutely fuked me. I have never been hit this hard. I dont feel as though I am getting better.

First year i didnt get my flu jab.

Is it a really bad strain this year? Fmd has hit me for 6