The "R U OK ?" Thread

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
This gives you more time to read the bible...
Nothing wrong with Christians, a lot better than most of societies modern era fuck everybody else up the ass so you can be superior to them cheap shot dogs.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
No let up again today. Non stop. Mould companies will love this weather. :/
Bloody annoying. Sorry you have to go through it.

Our humidity has been sitting at 80% for the last few weeks and it's causing mould issues. I decided to get a humidifier and there's none available. Had to back order one that will take months to get.

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok this thread is golden!

Here we go (non bulldogs related stuff obv).

*deep breath in*

So wow, this thread is fucking meta level effective. I didnt even need to post what i just typed. But fucking typing it down then reading it through again did wonders. It was kinds the whole "wow this is actually not that bad once you write it down".

Having said that, is this actually true or is this the toxic male traits of "no one cares man, you sound like a bitch, dont post this, you are fine"

I legit cant fucking tell.

Happy to discuss.

*for context: work life home balance stuff, also bulldogs losing doesn't fucking help lol*

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Ok this thread is golden!

Here we go (non bulldogs related stuff obv).

*deep breath in*

So wow, this thread is fucking meta level effective. I didnt even need to post what i just typed. But fucking typing it down then reading it through again did wonders. It was kinds the whole "wow this is actually not that bad once you write it down".

Having said that, is this actually true or is this the toxic male traits of "no one cares man, you sound like a bitch, dont post this, you are fine"

I legit cant fucking tell.

Happy to discuss.

*for context: work life home balance stuff, also bulldogs losing doesn't fucking help lol*
I used to doubt this as well but it does help bro. I'm glad it helped you.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I would appreciate anyone's thoughts and prayers at the moment. I am in hospital, diagnosed with Chronic Myeloid Leukemia. Hopefully I can stage a comeback. Looking forward to returning to regular participation in due course.
So sorry to hear mate..I really am.. I wish I could say some inspiring words..but in the end they are just words.. All I can offer is my thoughts and strength to you.. And if there is a higher power out there, that they turn a kind eye to you and look after you and help you through it.. I’m looking forward to hear about your mighty comeback.. Take care brother..

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I would appreciate anyone's thoughts and prayers at the moment. I am in hospital, diagnosed with Chronic Myeloid Leukemia. Hopefully I can stage a comeback. Looking forward to returning to regular participation in due course.
Hope you have a full/quick recovery BW. I wish there was something I could say that helps apart from keep fighting.

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I've heard he is a bit of a liar..... ;)
What I don't get is the belief that Satan punishes those that break gods rules, when he himself was expelled for similar reasons.

I believe that Satan would party with his fellow "Wrongdoers" in Hell...

#HailSatan
#Itsajoke

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
What I don't get is the belief that Satan punishes those that break gods rules, when he himself was expelled for similar reasons.

I believe that Satan would party with his fellow "Wrongdoers" in Hell...

#HailSatan
#Itsajoke
Satan is an excuse bro. He can't make you do anything. People just have to own up to their actions.

The **** can tempt you but can't make you do shit.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sorry to hear. Hopefully you can kick its arse.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You are added to my prayers my brother. God give you the strength needed to fight this.

Feel free to PM me if you want to chat, vent or laugh.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thoughts and prayers are with you mate. Been down the cancer path and came out the other side with a nasty scar (now a sick tattoo). You can do it too

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Very sorry that you have received this news, glad to see you have hope and confidence. Stay confident, lean on your support group, and any time it is getting hard don't hesitate to reach out. The journey can be quite difficult, embrace the wins, ride out the lows.