The "R U OK ?" Thread

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The last 10 years of my health hell was nothing compared to today.

I hope and pray none of you have to experience this ever.

ALX25

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
No, this constant rain system is doing my head in.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Hinterland area of the Sunshine Coast (near Maleny). Hasn't stopped and leaks already. Can't get on the roof as too dangerous grrr
Hope you and your family stay safe my bro.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I. Have. Retired.

After 42 years of working I have declared enough is enough. I gathered all my work clothes, folded them neatly into a pile, placed them gently into a pit, drenched them in petrol and set all that shit on fire! Man it felt good.

Just got back from what will be the first of many jaunts across the country as the wife has also pulled the pin.

Another upside is I'll have more time to spend in TK annoying all you pricks. :grinning:

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I. Have. Retired.

After 42 years of working I have declared enough is enough. I gathered all my work clothes, folded them neatly into a pile, placed them gently into a pit, drenched them in petrol and set all that shit on fire! Man it felt good.

Just got back from what will be the first of many jaunts across the country as the wife has also pulled the pin.

Another upside is I'll have more time to spend in TK annoying all you pricks. :grinning:
You may have retired from your job but it looks like you haven’t retired from life..just beautiful..enjoy mate..get in that car with your wife and drive wherever that road takes you .. Marvellous!!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I. Have. Retired.

Enjoy your time now my bro, you've earnt it.

PS smash Parra for me please.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I. Have. Retired.

Enjoy the start of your new life.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Im starting to feel alot better now after hearing Trent Bumroot is going finally.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I. Have. Retired.

This gives you more time to read the bible...