The "R U OK ?" Thread

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Mate you are not listening - you need to get your arse to a hospital NOW!
Do you really think if this is your heart it is going to wait for you to be ready to do something about this?
FFS man this could be your life your are fucking around with.
I didn't even know I was actually having a heart attack when it happened and bloody lucky to be on here talking to you.
If I hear you died because of this I am going to climb through cyberspace and fucking kill you.
I told my work about my condition.
When you're not going through it, you don't care. Its human nature.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Last 2 days I've been waking up with chest pains.

I don't want to sleep tonight if I'm going to keep going through that torment.
Pain anywhere else like your back, left arm or neck? I mean if there is you should probably go to hospital like right now.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Pain anywhere else like your back, left arm or neck? I mean if there is you should probably go to hospital like right now.
I'm just going to take it easy for the rest of the day, try not to stress and see how I go tonight?
Regardless of what happens I'll go to tge doctors tomorrow.

Weak Gutted Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just a thought for our more physically susceptible members in this community with the corona stuff.
I guess assassin you would Fit into to the at-risk category after all you have been through.
Hope you stay safe man.

And anyone else too.
I can’t imagine all this fuss unless it’s a legit killer virus- if you are in the at risk category.
Hopefully not Mr 95!!

Take care peeps.

I have decided I am going to double down and train my body doubly hard during this outbreak stuff.
Thankful that I am capable of doing that and not taking any of it for granted.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Just a thought for our more physically susceptible members in this community with the corona stuff.
I guess assassin you would Fit into to the at-risk category after all you have been through.
Hope you stay safe man.

And anyone else too.
I can’t imagine all this fuss unless it’s a legit killer virus- if you are in the at risk category.
Hopefully not Mr 95!!

Take care peeps.

I have decided I am going to double down and train my body doubly hard during this outbreak stuff.
I appreciate you looking out my brother.

I already mentioned in the covid19 thread that 3 different legit sources say that they will announce Sydney lockdown either tomorrow or Monday.

If it's false then it's false both of it's true I hope everyone here is stocked up and prepared for the massive shit fight the sheep will create if/When announced.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hope you stay safe man.

And anyone else too.
Hopefully not Mr 95!!

Take care peeps.

Thanks my man..much appreciated..I guess the biggest fight for us all is to remain calm.. as the threat will eventually subside..and it will.. My immune system is not too bad..and my cough is ok.. I just don’t go anywhere near crowds..full stop..
If we all work together..focus on facts and not rumours..we can get through this with minimal damage..

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
For anyone who is starting to find themselves feeling pretty down about what is going on and you are at least one of the following: isolated, immuno-compromised, have a chronic health condition, are over 70 years of age, pregnant, or have children under 12 months old; the government has created some new Medicare items in which you can have a phone or online conference with a registered psychologist and it will be bulk billed. If you can find a Psychologist who has been required to self-isolate or has tested positive to covid 19 but is still working from home, all of their work is also to be bulk billed under the same provision.

Definitely reach out and make use of this service if you are experiencing levels of stress and anxiety that are sufficient to cause dysfunction to your usual capacity.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Thanks my man..much appreciated..I guess the biggest fight for us all is to remain calm.. as the threat will eventually subside..and it will.. My immune system is not too bad..and my cough is ok.. I just don’t go anywhere near crowds..full stop..
If we all work together..focus on facts and not rumours..we can get through this with minimal damage..
Wishing you all the best, and thoroughly agree with your perspective.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Last 2 days I've been waking up with chest pains.

I don't want to sleep tonight if I'm going to keep going through that torment.
Take it from me bro, don't ignore chest pains.

Please go get it checked asap man

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Got some sad news that one of my closest friends mother passed away after a long battle with the big C. Even though I knew it was coming it still hurt to know she has finally gone. She was actually like a second mother to me through all the years I've known her. She was a lovely soul with a heart of gold. Gone too soon.

Her son only passed away in December just gone from cancer too. He was 34.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Got some sad news that one of my closest friends mother passed away after a long battle with the big C. Even though I knew it was coming it still hurt to know she has finally gone. She was actually like a second mother to me through all the years I've known her. She was a lovely soul with a heart of gold. Gone too soon.

One of the saddest ways to watch someone die is when they have cancer.

My friends mother died of cancer nearly 20 years ago, it was painful just looking at her.

As bad as it was how she suffered, death provided her wish and she has been reunited with her husband.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score

Sorry to hear that sad news mate, times are tough enough as it is without having to grieve a loved one as well.
Thoughts are with you, take care of yourself mate.

A

Alexander the Great

Fuck thats terrible mate. Stay strong my man.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score

My friends mother died of cancer nearly 20 years ago, it was painful just looking at her.

As bad as it was how she suffered, death provided her wish and she has been reunited with her husband.
That disease is the single most evil thing that has ever been put on our planet.
The amount of beautiful people, wonderful caring kind people that it has taken (even just ones that I personally know), is heartbreaking. It really does seem to unfortunately find the fantastic people, something they most definitely do not deserve. Horrible fucking disease, hate it.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score

It is, i nursed my mother and brother while they had terminal cancer. Unfortunately I know it too well. My only solace was that when they went they were at peace.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
It is, i nursed my mother and brother while they had terminal cancer. Unfortunately I know it too well. My only solace was that when they went they were at peace.
Brought a tear to my eye. My heart goes out to you at this difficult time, best wishes mate.