The "R U OK ?" Thread

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Hey man. Its been a rollercoaster I'll tell you that lol. Lots of spilling my guts to a few people i trust at work. Have taken the first steps to getting help, so just waiting on that to begin. I have no idea what to expect or what I'll find out, but it's happening.

Cheers to you and Southy for reaching out. Legends.
That's great news mate :grinning:

Talking about things helps ... although it's amazing how much we resist talking about things at first but just how big a difference it makes.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey man. Its been a rollercoaster I'll tell you that lol. Lots of spilling my guts to a few people i trust at work. Have taken the first steps to getting help, so just waiting on that to begin. I have no idea what to expect or what I'll find out, but it's happening.

Cheers to you and Southy for reaching out. Legends.
Just keep at it bro ,there will be good days ahead and bad. Just remember the bad days do go away

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Is every one OK?

R U OK day is today.
I’m not bad..I need a woman though! Lol! Nah..I’m good..apart from my sore butthole because of people sticking their finger up there everyday.. How are you my man?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I’m not bad..I need a woman though! Lol! Nah..I’m good..apart from my sore butthole because of people sticking their finger up there everyday.. How are you my man?
Da faq???

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Still fighting à virus and weak as piss, but still going.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
That's still growing strong. I have to use a hair tie for my next biopsy lol
And so it begins..the record will tumble..

Ps..a hair tie..I love it.. be the beard I could never be!

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Hey all.

Ive been doing ok lately. I've had my first session with the psychologist, it went alright but its baby steps atm. Been a rollercoaster ride this last month or so, but im working on it.

Hope everyone is doing well (or as well as can be)...

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey all.

Ive been doing ok lately. I've had my first session with the psychologist, it went alright but its baby steps atm. Been a rollercoaster ride this last month or so, but im working on it.

Good work have you been asked about anyform of meds ? I was on cymbalta which helped a shit load first few weeks sucked couldn't stop yawning tired all the time dick wouldn't work couldn't tip a load lol. But after a few weeks was pretty good

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Good work have you been asked about anyform of meds ? I was on cymbalta which helped a shit load first few weeks sucked couldn't stop yawning tired all the time dick wouldn't work couldn't tip a load lol. But after a few weeks was pretty good
Hahaha. Not yet. I see the psychiatrist in a few weeks so see what happens there.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hahaha. Not yet. I see the psychiatrist in a few weeks so see what happens there.
Just remember meds are not a cure but really help with the chemical imbalance while you're fixing yourself. Not all work the same for people its trial and error.
Its going to be fucken hot today so get out and get some sun and enjoy the day

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm on Citalopram because it's the only one that doesn't clash with my heart meds, does fuck all tbh

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Hey all.

That's awesome news :grinning: That's the first step (as you say)....

In order to reach the top of a mountain you have to start at the base!