The "R U OK ?" Thread

Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

Rest In Peace Mate
Premium Member
Reaction score
Still standing and breathing - that means I must be annoying someone.
Eels did their job for, me but decided slashing my wrists over a bunch of soft cocks wasn't worth the effort. lol
The weather has been crap so no taking the boat out, playing with rubber duckies in the bath - well I think it is a rubber ducky.
8-)

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The statistics on sanity say that one out of every four persons is suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best friends.

If they're OK..? (then it's you!)
Only 3 of my 4 personalities have issues. The 4th one (Bruce) is perfectly sane.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Burnt the fuck out :worried:
Physically and emotionally drained
You need a week of from everyone and everything bro.

I got a spare room if you ever want to run away lol

Plenty of dindu's to entertain you lol

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah absolutely fried just trying to get through the next 2 weeks then pressure is off.
Had the weekend off but wasnt enough.
13 weeks till xmas

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yeah absolutely fried just trying to get through the next 2 weeks then pressure is off.
13 weeks till xmas
You probably agree that mental fatigue is worse than physical fatigue.

PS when I get cleared for work in June, do I have to wear shoes for my job interview with you? No joke lol

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

PS when I get cleared for work in June, do I have to wear shoes for my job interview with you? No joke lol
Wearing pants would be considered an insult.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

Mate fucking oath im trying to get my head around these jobs under a bit of pressure.
The " adopted nephew " has grinded the mrs down to nothing.
The little **** is full on .put the hard word on him yesterday saying we are the last line.if you dont work with us you will be in a foster home .

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Mate fucking oath im trying to get my head around these jobs under a bit of pressure.
The little **** is full on .put the hard word on him yesterday saying we are the last line.if you dont work with us you will be in a foster home .
Brother, I'm a worker. You tell me to shovel shit all day you won't hear a peep out of me. Well you would hear fuck and **** more often lol

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
13 weeks till xmas
I know the feeling ... well did around that office move... you get to a point where your work life balance is that far fucked, that you start getting mentally head fucked, then your body starts to give in to physical exhaustion.

This recent holiday I had was what I needed to rest and recoup!

Ahhh just tell him about your time in prison and that if he doesn't wake the fuck up he'll be inside one.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
13 weeks till xmas
Sounds like you need a really good break away, plan yaself a trip over xmas or something for you and the fam, go somewhere there is no bloody phone coverage, disconnect from this very connected world we all live in and relax. It can sometimes really help when you have something to look forward to and focus on when ya going through the hard times.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Sounds like you need a really good break away, plan yaself a trip over xmas or something for you and the fam, go somewhere there is no bloody phone coverage, disconnect from this very connected world we all live in and relax. It can sometimes really help when you have something to look forward to and focus on when ya going through the hard times.
I gotta take my bro @south of heaven to Vegas and Cancun. That will unwind the prick lol

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
NO ...not really...

Let's see.. where to start.

1. Sick of waking up with boxes and shit everywhere after recently moving. I just want this place sorted, yet everytime I start something, something else fucks up and takes twice as long. Tonight for example 3 hours trying to fix up a display cabinet where the bottom had rotted.

2. As a result of #2 and trying to do as much as I can, I'm now on my 6th consecutive day of waking up around 10am, and getting to bed at 5am with my head still ticking over. As such I'm mentally exhausted and beaten and belted up.

3. Add to this major financial stress because I've been out of work 6 months and living of my payout.
3a. An unintended move has financially crippled us to the point I need to enact my income protection.

4. Except that said income protection requires you to be actively seeking work, and they cut your pay if you refuse to attend interviews or don't apply for jobs.

5. I can seek work but my skills are largely outdated, meaning my preferred $60k salary will be harder to achieve, as I need time to study and reskill.

6. Coming into christmas jobs are less and less.

7. Still seeing a clinical psych after my previous employer really mind fucked me with workplace harassment/bullying which resulted in a minor mental breakdown.

So yeah ... complete fucking mess at the moment though I'm trying to stay positive. Trying to dig myself out of this hole I'm in but it's proving hard. Financial stress isn't helping things at all.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
NO ...not really...

Let's see.. where to start.

1. Sick of waking up with boxes and shit everywhere after recently moving. I just want this place sorted, yet everytime I start something, something else fucks up and takes twice as long. Tonight for example 3 hours trying to fix up a display cabinet where the bottom had rotted.

2. As a result of #2 and trying to do as much as I can, I'm now on my 6th consecutive day of waking up around 10am, and getting to bed at 5am with my head still ticking over. As such I'm mentally exhausted and beaten and belted up.

3. Add to this major financial stress because I've been out of work 6 months and living of my payout.
3a. An unintended move has financially crippled us to the point I need to enact my income protection.

4. Except that said income protection requires you to be actively seeking work, and they cut your pay if you refuse to attend interviews or don't apply for jobs.

5. I can seek work but my skills are largely outdated, meaning my preferred $60k salary will be harder to achieve, as I need time to study and reskill.

6. Coming into christmas jobs are less and less.

7. Still seeing a clinical psych after my previous employer really mind fucked me with workplace harassment/bullying which resulted in a minor mental breakdown.

So yeah ... complete fucking mess at the moment though I'm trying to stay positive. Trying to dig myself out of this hole I'm in but it's proving hard. Financial stress isn't helping things at all.
Oh wow Mr I that's shit.

Sounds very similar to my brothers experience.

He had an ongoing issue with his boss who drove him to a mental breakdown and needed to start seeing a psychologist because he was having homicidal thoughts towards her.. .( he was planning on how to make her trip to Bali a one way affair never to return.. And got to a point t where he actually hated all women .. Still does I think) anyhow his contract ended and was lucky enough to get another in Westpac which went well for a while till the curry munchers (visa 457's)started piling in around 2015.
His main complaint was (in his words ) "they're fucking idiots". He couldn't work with them he'd get called in the middle of the night for a problem and he'd give them instructions on how to resolve it and go " so do you understand?"
And they'd be like "yes yes"
And 5 minutes later they'd be paging him again.. He would be stressed and shitty everyday..
Everytime I saw him he'd be full on talking about how fucking stupid they are.. It was very non PC..
Anyhow that didn't end well because his 120k job went to a curry muncher for 60k..

He's now been out of work for a year and has given up..

So I kind of understand the frustration and anxiety you must be feeling.it's sad to know someone as smart and as nice as you can be driven out by some evil fucker who is probably a sociopath and gets off on destroying people..

On a side note if your willing to work an office job for 60k for the time being.. Try nswhealth jobs theres always lots of work there.

Last edited: