The "R U OK ?" Thread

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Literally been the most up and down 2 months you can imagine, some incredible highs and some incredible lows. But life moves on.
I'm feeling you there !

@Bulldog_4_Life would you describe it in an analogy of a plane in a holding pattern, not knowing if it's going to land safely, run out of fuel and crash, or go back to it's initial destination. Andyet either way regardless what happens to the plane, everyone will be safe.

That's kinda how I feel at the moment.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm feeling you there !

@Bulldog_4_Life would you describe it in an analogy of a plane in a holding pattern, not knowing if it's going to land safely, run out of fuel and crash, or go back to it's initial destination. Andyet either way regardless what happens to the plane, everyone will be safe.

That's kinda how I feel at the moment.
Yeah you summed it up perfectly.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
fuck you know when life is starting to go up then you just crash down within 5 mins well yep thats me right now. I was so lost in what to do in life, then I found everything and everything went perfect for about a week but then everything took a sudden and hard crash. And the problem was hardly my fault but now I gotta wear the consequences.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That's why we have pet insurance for our girl. Though she's been eating poo lately.... gotta figure that one out.

That's called copography Mr I and can be caused simply because the food is not properly digested the first time around and she simply consumes it again to get some more goodness out of it. Weird I know but not unheard of. Does she bolt her food? Is it HER poo or that of other dogs? If she is otherwise healthy probably no biggie ( apart from the gross out factor) but if you are worried see the vet and he might just suggest a change of food or give something to help the digestion. Maybe she is not absorbing the nutrients efficiently. It can also be a behavioral problem too.

Horses quite often do it as do smaller animals such as rabbits and guinea pigs as it allows better digestion second time around of the tougher grasses and plant materials etc. that they eat.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How's everyone going these days?
Apart from some fiscal problems due to hubby having been off work for 4 1/2 months due to cancer, pretty fine. He is healthy again and that is the main thing.

Hope others are doing well; my philosophy these days is " It is what it is" and worrying about things that you have no control over is incidental..except for my footy team of course, lol.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
That's called copography Mr I and can be caused simply because the food is not properly digested the first time around and she simply consumes it again to get some more goodness out of it. Weird I know but not unheard of. Does she bolt her food? Is it HER poo or that of other dogs? If she is otherwise healthy probably no biggie ( apart from the gross out factor) but if you are worried see the vet and he might just suggest a change of food or give something to help the digestion. Maybe she is not absorbing the nutrients efficiently. It can also be a behavioral problem too.
Nah she hasn't done it since I posted it... I think in her case shes a very clean dog.. always grooming herself.

We think she doesn't do it to eat, but because she sees it as messy and wants it cleaner/out of the way.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Apart from some fiscal problems due to hubby having been off work for 4 1/2 months due to cancer, pretty fine. He is healthy again and that is the main thing.

Hope others are doing well; my philosophy these days is " It is what it is" and worrying about things that you have no control over is incidental..except for my footy team of course, lol.
Must've been very confronting for everyone particularly your hubby.
Glad to hear he's doing well

Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

Rest In Peace Mate
Premium Member
Reaction score
Seeing as someone was silly enough to ask I AM UP THE FUCKING SHIT!
Due to the negligence of Qld Health and their "Holier than Thou" attitude I am currently almost unable to walk and in excruciating pain.
"We don't operate on dirty filthy smokers" and really don't give a fuck if you die.
We will save the lives who have overdosed on Crack, Meth, Heroin but you dirty filthy smokers are to be shunned.
Guess what - fucking morons are about to find out they picked the wrong guy and Qld Health is going to pay dearly for this disgusting attitude, including having a couple of docotors facing Malpractice charges
Already the fuckers are scrambling to save their own pathetic arses which are getting reamed mercilessly as we speak.
Problem with this - just how competent are the surgeons gong to be when they do operate? Scary thought.

Won't be making it to game on June 29 to celebrate the memory of Drop Bear.
Which now goes into another rant on the fucking contemptuous attitude BOTH clubs have shown toward their fans.
I am that disgusted I actually hope the Dogs rip the Eels apart - now coming from me that shows just how I feel.
Only ONE person at the Eels has busted his guts trying to get something in place to acknowledge Drop Bear, Tank 2.0 and Organ Donor Awareness on the night but his efforts have been shot down.

FFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRKKKKKKKKKK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Due to the negligence of Qld Health and their "Holier than Thou" attitude I am currently almost unable to walk and in excruciating pain.
"We don't operate on dirty filthy smokers" and really don't give a fuck if you die.
We will save the lives who have overdosed on Crack, Meth, Heroin but you dirty filthy smokers are to be shunned.
Guess what - fucking morons are about to find out they picked the wrong guy and Qld Health is going to pay dearly for this disgusting attitude, including having a couple of docotors facing Malpractice charges
Already the fuckers are scrambling to save their own pathetic arses which are getting reamed mercilessly as we speak.
Problem with this - just how competent are the surgeons gong to be when they do operate? Scary thought.

Which now goes into another rant on the fucking contemptuous attitude BOTH clubs have shown toward their fans.
I am that disgusted I actually hope the Dogs rip the Eels apart - now coming from me that shows just how I feel.
Only ONE person at the Eels has busted his guts trying to get something in place to acknowledge Drop Bear, Tank 2.0 and Organ Donor Awareness on the night but his efforts have been shot down.

FFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRKKKKKKKKKK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope shit gets better mate, pretty rat shit from the clubs but im not surprised .
Give the ***** hell mate

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Good luck mate. Give the whole medical board a rogering they'll never forget.

Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

Rest In Peace Mate
Premium Member
Reaction score
In between my own fun and games but wanted to give you all an update on Round 17 on Thursday.
Long story short.
I was contacted by the Eels club on Monday re Organ Donor Awareness round (Drop Bear's idea) which Dogluva, Mr I and myself have been working on.
Seems the girl over at the Eels we were talking to decided to go off and have a baby and it all got temporarily lost.
Michael Basson did eventually get permission from Men in League (it is their round this week) for a grab at half time to promote organ donor awareness (Drop Bear and Tank to be mentioned) BUT because it has been lost until now we are desperately trying to get something together at very short notice.
I believe both clubs have been involved but don't know the details (You have seen my post above about a small problem I am going through TeeHee)
HOWEVER - I believe something is going to be done during half time.
Get the Kennel to give a great roar and cheer when it comes on please. I will be posting this blog on 1Eyed Eel as well.
Not much more I can add for now but we did achieve something in the long run AND I was told the clubs are looking for something more permanent for the future.
This may happen with Nathan Gremmo Jersey Day who we have also been working with.Personal message for Tank - love you brother, don't give up.
I will be fading in and out of conversation so ......................
Wouldn't it be ironic if the game was an absolute cracker ending in a draw?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Was looking forward to this. Really pissed off that I can't make it now due to some personal issues. I'll be cheering from home. I hope they do something on the TV as well but I'm guessing that it won't be broadcast.

Thanks for all the hard work fellas. Let me know if I can do anything to assist in the future.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Brilliant work Col and dogluva (I honestly haven't been involved that much at all).

Sadly the crowds this deserves won't be there due to how shit Dogs are playing. If you need a notice banned put up here I do it, but with our on field performances fans have pretty much had enough.

Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

Rest In Peace Mate
Premium Member
Reaction score
Brilliant work Col and dogluva (I honestly haven't been involved that much at all).

Sadly the crowds this deserves won't be there due to how shit Dogs are playing. If you need a notice banned put up here I do it, but with our on field performances fans have pretty much had enough.
Understandable mate - you're forgetting I am an Eels supporter and KNOW YOUR PAIN. lol
Just in from the Eels - I haven't posted the entire email from Josh Drayton as it has other stuff that is not relevant to the game.

Hi Colin

Thanks for this – we will certainly put together something for the game and will keep you in the loop on our discussions with Richard Gremmo

Cheers

Josh

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Wow feeling your frustration. Good on you for persisting with the malpractice and I hope you better soon