Rumour The Premium Oil Thread

MIR-PROD

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Papi was both an Eels and Togers jnr. U can play in more than 1 comp over the years haha. Like Ryan Matterson was both a Bulldogs and Eels junior

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
papenhuyzen isn’t off contract till2023, I think he will be one of the first players the new Brisbane team will sign.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Everyone seems to be the first player the brisbane team will sign lol.

More likely to be Monnster or grant
If you were starting a new franchise they would be the 3 players I would target

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Well I trust you can also provide photo evidence the way i can. See photo i took below. thats him at 17
View attachment 23235
Also, he was a West Tiger junior. Everyone knows this.
You took this photo, eh? Let me guess, the Daily Telegraph bought it from you, is that also true?

DT-Paps.png

And even if you did see him play at Pats in Dundas, he did not go to school there, he was Captain of Oakhill College at Castle Hill. I know for a fact because I know a teacher at that school who taught him.

RP-Oakhill.png

The only accurate thing in your post is that he was a Tigers junior at one point.

The oil appears contaminated again :-).

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
You took this photo, eh? Let me guess, the Daily Telegraph bought it from you, is that also true?

View attachment 23369

And even if you did see him play at Pats in Dundas, he did not go to school there, he was Captain of Oakhill College at Castle Hill. I know for a fact because I know a teacher at that school who taught him.

View attachment 23370

The only accurate thing in your post is that he was a Tigers junior at one point.

Why couldn't Melbourne use that yellow and purple as an alternate jersey. Looks alright

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Why couldn't Melbourne use that yellow and purple as an alternate jersey. Looks alright
Not bad for an away jersey maybe but for some reason it says junior / feeder club to me, don’t know why. Obviously their training shirt only...

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score

View attachment 23369

View attachment 23370

It really isn’t that hard to understand.
I took that photo from google. I never said I flashed the camera myself geezus :sweatsmile:
And I don’t care where he went to school. I never talked about him education! All I know is he played for the St Pats Shamrocks on the weekend in the Balmain comp. same team as Doueihi and Curtis Suriname. Hence why all three, including Papi, are TIGERS juniors. The photo you took has proven this.

Now that your myth busters episode on Nasheed has failed, will you now debunk @bulldogsteves claims.Mine have been proved.
Hence my status as Granville’s #1 ghetto lawyer.
My oil is so premium. Like those derived from the cedar trees, fed by the pristine clean purified mountain air and the rich, holy dirt of North Eastern Lebanon.

Last edited:

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
17 teams all want the same players remember
Only 1 team will have their full salary cap available in the player market though.As well as a bunch of TPA money at their disposal.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
What’s taken red handed? A photo of pap form the internet? Did anyone think different?
Obviously. Quote: ‘See photo I took below’.
You were clearly trying to take credit for a photo you didn’t take and when caught you’re diverting saying you ‘took it from Google’. Laughable.

It’s the same as the red Bulldog logo you claimed you ‘designed’ which was found in a 3 second search. But you admitting you’re full of shit is like getting blood from a stone so I’ll let the evidence speak for itself.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
You were clearly trying to take credit for a photo you didn’t take and when caught you’re diverting saying you ‘took it from Google’. Laughable.

It’s the same as the red Bulldog logo you claimed you ‘designed’ which was found in a 3 second search. But you admitting you’re full of shit is like getting blood from a stone so I’ll let the evidence speak for itself.
Like i said, took from the internet.
Think you’re the only one who didn’t innately understand this. Might be a generational thing.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score

literally anyone with an ounce of common sense would know a hi res photo of Ryan pap playing as a junior was from google and not be taken from my phone.
What you think i just kept a random photo of a kid from 5 years ago in my phone? Thats a bulldogsteve thing not me. I took it dfrom the internet. Called shorthand and is common in the english language.

The logo i designed was the photoshop i put on it to merge designs. not same thing and it represented my fantasy of bulldogs and souths merging instead of dogs going to the north shore as the club was thinking about during
the pandemic.
3723E789-15BA-4F08-890F-AF1BD5DEF89E.jpeg

Last edited: