The positive for 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
You know nothing will change after tonight so you can now work out what you can do with an extra 34.6666 hours in the regular season thats almost a full working week of things that can be accomplished without getting stressed over what these clowns feed us .

Attachments

neovo89

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I used to be like thay until I realised how shit we really are and gave up.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The only real positive is that all the teams will be on zero points at the start of the new season.
Meaning we go from f@cking losers to hopefuls again!!!

Last edited:

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
You know nothing will change after tonight so you can now work out what you can do with an extra 34.6666 hours in the regular season thats almost a full working week of things that can be accomplished without getting stressed over what these clowns feed us .
I keep hearing that classic Homer Simpson line,"Marj, I haven't learned a thing".

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The only positive for 2017 i can think of is no tony williams and that makes me very happy.
VERY VERY HAPPY! Just watch the highlights and honestly almost every try was on the back of his bad defence. I didn't like Klemmer's efforts in the back end of the season either.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I've got $300 to spend on something other than a Bulldogs membership ?

mattressback

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
My positive will be that I now save over $100 a month on next year's membership when I don't renew, fuck this club, until things are changin I ain't a payin.
Me too. I told them that last week when they phoned for feedback on the Belmore game. I ain't buying the shit product they are peddling under Hasler/ Castle.

mattressback

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
VERY VERY HAPPY! Just watch the highlights and honestly almost every try was on the back of his bad defence. I didn't like Klemmer's efforts in the back end of the season either.
Tim Browne started the rot, as usual, with his miss on the winger early second half. Piss off to Penrith.

mattressback

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
E
Exactly. What happened to the Klemmer monster from Belmore game against the Storm, and State of Origin last year? Maybe a fat new contract has affected him.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Some new players - Brenco Lee etc... and Hasler coming off contract. He knows if the team does shit, he's not getting re-signed.

Buffalo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
E

Exactly. What happened to the Klemmer monster from Belmore game against the Storm, and State of Origin last year? Maybe a fat new contract has affected him.
Hasler has coached all of the football skills out of them.

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
My positive will be that I now save over $100 a month on next year's membership when I don't renew, fuck this club, until things are changin I ain't a payin.
that's my positive too, I will save $300.00+ , for no renewing

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
H
Omg your broken tv says it all.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Remote/Phone/Drink/Child??

Status
Not open for further replies.