The Pork Barrelling/Rort Thread

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
About the most informative post in this thread! Thanks Nat :grinning:
Haha. I wasn't sure if it was a private chat or not but felt compelled to add some factual information

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Haha. I wasn't sure if it was a private chat or not but felt compelled to add some factual information
Really appreciate that mate. Tbh. I still don't know what pork barrelling is, but it sounds fucking tasty.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I’ve created a list below of all politicians not involved in pork barreling

Did you also write ‘The achievements of Maxine McKew in Bennelong’ and ‘The success of Cheryl Kernot’s defection to Labor’?? :-).

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Did you also write ‘The achievements of Maxine McKew in Bennelong’ and ‘The success of Cheryl Kernot’s defection to Labor’?? :-).
Shhh, you’re only allowed to attack the libs in these crap threads I thought we were banned from creating

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Good to examine more and more expose` of corrupt practices of our politicians, of all persuasions, as per the original post by OP.

It's all very important to safeguard our democracy, if politicians know they will be held accountable.

Please free to add any instances you come across, no matter the political party.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Good to examine more and more expose` of corrupt practices of our politicians, of all persuasions, as per the original post by OP.

It's all very important to safeguard our democracy, if politicians know they will be held accountable.

Please free to add any instances you come across, no matter the political party.
Think Nat just did? Made a good point about Labour actually.

I'm a labour man through and through. Well, I was, but no side is better than the other. All politics is the same. No point trying to paint it differently unfortunately

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Think Nat just did? Made a good point about Labour actually.

I'm a labour man through and through. Well, I was, but no side is better than the other. All politics is the same. No point trying to paint it differently unfortunately
Yes I 'm just saying, as I did in original post...All pollies need to be held accountable.

Probably none better than the next pollie, no matter the party... but when its out there....put it up on here if you want.

If not bothered about it, don't bother reading \_(ツ)_/¯

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
It’s interesting that Labor and the greens are so against voters showing ID to prove their identity before they vote. Sounds like it’s been a rort for a while and how the fuck is it racist as they claim??

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yes I 'm just saying, as I did in original post...All pollies need to be held accountable.

Probably none better than the next pollie, no matter the party... but when its out there....put it up on here if you want.

If not bothered about it, don't bother reading \_(ツ)_/¯
OH! This is why you're not replying to stuff about Liverpool gWen! Sorry, I honestly missed this as get so many notifications.

I honestly don't follow politics anymore because it's all the same shit. Just came in here to find out what the fuck pork barrelling was, and still don't understand if I'm honest. Are we here standing up against the man?

Either way. It seems as though you're not replying to me anymore, which is a shame. I was sirius about hearing your Liverpool stories and I think a few other on the Liverpool thread were too. Not sure why you're not sharing them as you were the one who brought it up proudly?

I mean, unless you were just making that up? Doubt you'd do such a thing though?

As I said, jump on the Liverpool thread as we're all keen to hear your stories about Craig!

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It’s interesting that Labor and the greens are so against voters showing ID to prove their identity before they vote. Sounds like it’s been a rort for a while and how the fuck is it racist as they claim??
What are their reasons for doing that?

As I said, I don't follow politics in Aus anymore but I'm defo a Labour / Green voter but I'm not sure what this stance means? Elaborate my friend in simple English so an idiot like me can understand!

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
What are their reasons for doing that?

As I said, I don't follow politics in Aus anymore but I'm defo a Labour / Green voter but I'm not sure what this stance means? Elaborate my friend in simple English so an idiot like me can understand!
Haha. Ok well the modern Labor party love a whinge, no more than Albo who offers no solutions but just whinges about everything.
I literally haven’t seen a credible explanation why they want to prevent someone showing their ID just as we do basically everywhere we go. Why wouldn’t they want an election determined honestly? It’s very suspicious

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Sniff this crap :grinning: