The parts of Lebanon you don't see

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Pretty sure you were using some kind of inbred sand loser language just a few posts ago, or are you so badly inbred that it affects your memory?
吃我的短褲

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Let's see... I was born in Australia, I live in Australia, I am an Australian Citizen, and my family and friends all live here... so I'll "return" the Lebanon the moment that Johnny Tightlips becomes a squealer!!!
You are as Aussie as anyone mate.
You can be an Aussie and still be proud of your ansestry.

I’m an Aussie also,
And I’m proud of my Euro ansestry.

I loved seeing the photos you posted of Lebanon.

The world is a beautiful place

Wahesh

Reaction score
You are as Aussie as anyone mate.
You can be an Aussie and still be proud of your ansestry.

I’m an Aussie also,
And I’m proud of my Euro ansestry.

I loved seeing the photos you posted of Lebanon.

The world is a beautiful place
Indeed it is brother. I know that people tend to ruin what is good about the world, but the world itself is a beautiful place.

I love Europe as well, so many of the countries I've seen in Europe have left a big impression on me. Switzerland and Spain have to be my favorites, absolutely spectacular places.

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
All I have to say is Raylen Castle has places I haven't seen before.
Does not mean I want to go there .:p

Wahesh

Reaction score
All I have to say is Raylen Castle has places I haven't seen before.
Does not mean I want to go there .:p
How many of those places are beautiful though? Lebanon is beautiful, Raelene on the other hand.....................

Canis Maximus

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We are European and have never gone to Lebanon but dad did in his younger days. Says-
Beirut was known as the "Paris of the middle east". It was a major tourist attraction back then. Unfortunately the civil war of 1975 just destroyed so much.

But looking at those pictures - mate, i want to go now and see what dad speaks about.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
This is what I would love to experience

jeita-grotto-lebanon-7.jpg

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Your photos are better than the official video promoting Lebanon. Is there much tension between the religions there?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not many Caucasian Aussies saying they are going to Lebanon for their holiday, just too many tourist spots around the globe.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
How many of those places are beautiful though? Lebanon is beautiful, Raelene on the other hand.....................
I heard Italy is beautiful and im Italian, i personally wouldn't go just because i dont like the wog prick relos or wogs ,id probably hit a sandnigger country up or Japan

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I heard Italy is beautiful and im Italian, i personally wouldn't go just because i dont like the wog prick relos or wogs ,id probably hit a sandnigger country up or Japan
Vegas and Cancun. Trust me.

Vegas, free drinks and no memory of the night before (Eddie can confirm this haha) and Cancun... got $20 in your pocket? You've just bought all of Mexico.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Japan is on my wish list.
Malta is also on my wish list.

And Africa
Is love to see actual wild lions

Wahesh

Reaction score
I've been to Italy - Florence, Venice, and Rome. I wasn't a fan - mainly because it was so damn hot and I couldn't be bothered with it. I dare say it'll be nice in Autumn or Spring, but can't fathom it Summer.

Florence didn't interest me because it was all about Art and Leather - neither of which I have any interest in.

Venice also had 2 main things that didn't interest me - knitting shops and glass creation. Not at all interest in knitting. Watching a live glass creation was impressive at how easily they can turn molten glass into a masterpiece, but I got bored of watching it after 5 minutes.

Rome - not so bad, however being someone who has no interest in history, again, it didn't really spark an interest in me. Seeing the Colosseum first hand was cool, and walking around the forum was cool too and the Spanish steps... I just don't recommend going there in Summer.

Vatican City was nice. Just being there in and around it all was very special. You do need your passports to enter it though because, even though you're surrounded by Rome, technically, you're entering a new country.

I definitely would go to Italy again, just not in Summer.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Not many Caucasian Aussies saying they are going to Lebanon for their holiday, just too many tourist spots around the globe.
I like to travel to different places, that's only natural, just to see a different side of the world and other cultures, that interests me, however even when I visit these other nations, I always make sure I stop by Lebanon on the final leg of my holiday. The nation is tiny, yet there is so much I still haven't seen.

Wahesh

Reaction score
This is what I would love to experience

View attachment 9269
Well that just goes to show how true my previous post is - I had no idea such a place existed there, and I've been all around the country. That's something new to add to my bucket list - thanks for bringing it to my attention brother :grinning: