The parts of Lebanon you don't see

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I'll never forget Meredith street,Bankstown in 1999 at the flats across from the shops.

A Lamborghini parked on the footpath and 100 habibs just casually hanging by it from Friday night to Sunday morning.

Nothing sus at all!

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Better than I thought, was thinking a bombed dump.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I was watching "Jack Whitehalls Travels with my Father (Netflix and rather funny)" last night and they went to Cambodia. They are going along the sugar cane train (literally a board with a motor and train wheels), when they come across another train on a single line. Over there ettiquite is whoever has more people on the train gets priority. The other train they have to all get all and literally disassemble the train, then reassemble when the other one has passed.
That is beyond fucked up.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'll never forget Meredith street,Bankstown in 1999 at the flats across from the shops.

A Lamborghini parked on the footpath and 100 habibs just casually hanging by it from Friday night to Sunday morning.

Nothing sus at all!
Lol thats my old street

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol thats my old street
My dad used to live in a flat across from the mixed business down the hill on the roundabout.

Was an ideal location.
I always preferred Bankstown over the outerwest .

I know a lot of shit scum residents occupy this area but at 6"7, frowning most of the time while listening to heavy metal I dont think I'll get too much trouble?

My brother is right I have to be careful how I act around here.

All it will take is for Abdul to call Ali, then Ali will contact Ahmed, then Ahmed will contact Ahmad and will relay that a tall white dumb blue eyed Skippy has lost the plot! Lol

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Beautiful pictures

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
My dad used to live in a flat across from the mixed business down the hill on the roundabout.

Was an ideal location.
I always preferred Bankstown over the outerwest .

I know a lot of shit scum residents occupy this area but at 6"7, frowning most of the time while listening to heavy metal I dont think I'll get too much trouble?

My brother is right I have to be careful how I act around here.

All it will take is for Abdul to call Ali, then Ali will contact Ahmed, then Ahmed will contact Ahmad and will relay that a tall white dumb blue eyed Skippy has lost the plot! Lol
We were just up from that at 97 lol

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
We were just up from that at 97 lol
You were neighbour!
If you ever seen two teenagers taller than most adults back then, that was more than likely my brother and me.

Yeah that's right I was a teenager who could throw an adult off his feet!
It's embarrassing I reckon my 15 year old self would beat the fuck out of me!

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Absolutely stunning. I've always wanted to get over there and visit baalbek and its megaliths..... crazy crazy shit

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Lebanon is beutiful and safe?

When are you ***** moving back then?
Let's see... I was born in Australia, I live in Australia, I am an Australian Citizen, and my family and friends all live here... so I'll "return" the Lebanon the moment that Johnny Tightlips becomes a squealer!!!

SoulCrusher

Banned
Reaction score
Let's see... I was born in Australia, I live in Australia, I am an Australian Citizen, and my family and friends all live here... so I'll "return" the Lebanon the moment that Johnny Tightlips becomes a squealer!!!
My dog was born in the laundry and is loves snuggling up the dryer in winter. Does this make him a washing machine?