The only times we will win this season

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
There’s games we’re not expected to win that we will and visa versa. The team is much improved, just don’t have too much expectation and you won’t be disappointed.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Casey didn't play We win. That's What it comes down to.
He wasn’t picked . The options were him or Okonbur.

If RFM didn’t have feet for hands we win bro

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought we done ok today, we struggle in this kind of weather but I thought we were way on top the first 50 minutes. We played perfect wet weather footy but few silly areas, few bad reads in defence and a bit of bad luck all contributed. We played against a top 4 team today

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
He wasn’t picked . The options were him or Okonbur.

If RFM didn’t have feet for hands we win bro
Bad as it sounds Knockonmor should of get the call, or even dumbty on the wing. Decked-lan would have to of been one of the worst choices.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bad as it sounds Knockonmor should of get the call, or even dumbty on the wing. Decked-lan would have to of been one of the worst choices.
Mate he had a shocker, I agree. But it wasn’t from lack of effort. Keep this in mind :

He made his 15th error after half time and that directly led to Katoas try. His response was to charge out of the line and try and smash a bloke 30kg heavier than him to make up for it. Ended up knocked out cold.

I just reckon blaming him for the loss is ordinary.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Mate he had a shocker, I agree. But it wasn’t from lack of effort. Keep this in mind :

He made his 15th error after half time and that directly led to Katoas try. His response was to charge out of the line and try and smash a bloke 30kg heavier than him to make up for it. Ended up knocked out cold.

Really? They scored from his constant fuck ups. He gave them 12 points. He doesn't play and we win. Even Allan wouldnt of made those putrid mistakes.

He got knocked out because he went head first into a tackle. That's not brave, that's just stupid.

But if you don't want to blame the dud, blame the bloke who actually promoted a bog average reserve grader to FG when he can't even stand out in the reserves.

Others on here that actually watch the reserves agree with me when I say he should of never been promoted.

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re read this comment when your emotions have calmed lmao.

Knockondumdumdickfingers cant even make reggies team. Dick fingers in the team we lose by 30

Casey had a terrible debut and the knockout capped it off no doubt.
You cant blame the loss on casey.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Re read this comment when your emotions have calmed lmao.

Knockondumdumdickfingers cant even make reggies team. Dick fingers in the team we lose by 30

Casey had a terrible debut and the knockout capped it off no doubt.
You cant blame the loss on casey.
The 12 points are on him.

He should of never been promoted. How would a shit reserve make a decent FGer in a game against the team in 4th in a monsoon?

Whoever picked him dropped the ball as much as deckedlan

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is when the opposition thinks they only have to turn up to win and turn up with an awful attitude like the Eels or when we have crazy amounts of luck like getting tries off kicks and intercepts.
Look at those 2 wins we had and that is all what happened.
If we face a decent team who turns up with a good attitude, we are next to no chance.
Thats just reality
Negative Nancy attitude
Absolute rubbish,the dogs were more than a chance ,weather was beyond atrocious
We were dominating also early second stanza took wrong options.
We will win more than we lose by seasons end

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Relax. Shark top 4, shark well coached team. Shark backs carried the ball well, shark halves got the ball into space when needed. Shark too good. Bulldogs tried hard.
Regards, Gus

B-Town Lad

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Potterball is best played on a dry track, and when Mick is present.

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You like repeating yourself or something dickhead? You've posted the exact same shit about 6 times since the game, and have now made a thread about it. What a fucking flog

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rubbish. Yes, we scored some tries off intercepts the last 2 games but take a look at the last try vs Eels that Averillo scores, the Kiraz try against the Tigers, etc.
He calls them "bullshit tries from open play". Fmd

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

We don’t need meathead backs, that’s reserved foe forward. Fuck me even tpj has more sense than this Arthur shelby wannabe

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Too early to tell. Lets see how we go against Souths, hopefully in dry conditions

It was a little concerning that the Sharks looked likely to score every time they got in our 20 whereas we reverted back to Desball.

We need the new coach to come in and completely blow up our attack and start again
Hate to keep puting shit on poor old Flamingo, but the big difference between us and the other top teams is our No7

Pottz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Is when the opposition thinks they only have to turn up to win and turn up with an awful attitude like the Eels or when we have crazy amounts of luck like getting tries off kicks and intercepts.
Look at those 2 wins we had and that is all what happened.
If we face a decent team who turns up with a good attitude, we are next to no chance.
Thats just reality
I’ve said this on other threads but worth repeating I think - why are intercepts and tries off kicks somehow inferior or ‘lucky’? Compared to what?

Intercept tries usually need the courage to go for it (knowing if you miss you’ve messed up badly) and the skill to actually catch the ball and outrun the defence. How is that any ‘luckier’ than being a winger falling over the line at the end of a chain of passes inside the 20m or a massive forward crash-playing from 2m out?

As for tries off kicks, they need the right kick put to the right spot, the attack being right in line with (but not an inch in front of) the kicker, and the skill to either catch or regather with defenders everywhere and defensive block plays. Again, where’s the ‘luck’?

The only part that luck played yesterday was the awful luck of half a metre of rain turning the ground into a lake and our best forward going down early with an injury.