The Ongoing Capitulation of Ben Barba

Status
Not open for further replies.

CeeEss

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I know it's no longer a Bulldogs issue but F**K I'm enjoying watching Barba struggle at the moment. Just let in another try against the Titans.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Watch till the end.... you might ejaculate

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Not a Bulldogs issue but worth noting. He had a shocker. After he let Cezar score that try he looked like he actually cared a bit more, and he still sucked.

Mead deserved to be MoM in that game, fantastic play, saved two tries, scored one from 98 metres out, ran with purpose. If he was a QLD'er Blabla would now be about 8th in line for the QLD fullback spot.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
welcome to what Rodzilla has been seeing for years

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I am disappointed he went to the broncos so cheap. Would have been Great if they paid to get him there. Then he was burning a hole in their cap.

I guess it means they will go harder for hunt/Milford of both now.

Also disappointed his ankle has stood up to 6 weeks so far.

Killer_Dogz

Waterboy
Reaction score
Unbelievable...he has left the club and he's still f*cking me... (sportsbet wise).

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
An old Bulldogs Army chestnut, "Barba, Barba, who the fuk is Barba?"

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
welcome to what Rodzilla has been seeing for years
Even you admitted Barba's brillance in 2012. But f*ck am i glad he's struggling now. The only reason he was ever that good was because of Hasler and the 'Dogs.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Even you admitted Barba's brillance in 2012. But f*ck am i glad he's struggling now. The only reason he was ever that good was because of Hasler and the 'Dogs.
yeah but even in 2012 i knew that he was playing literally out of his skin

this situation is normal, the reason he isnt getting the tries is because nobody is making the line breaks at brisbane so he cant sprint up alongside and take the try

Rami13b

New Pup
Reaction score
New sign for next broncos game
"Barba black sheep have you any skill?"

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I am disappointed he went to the broncos so cheap. Would have been Great if they paid to get him there. Then he was burning a hole in their cap.

I guess it means they will go harder for hunt/Milford of both now.

Also disappointed his ankle has stood up to 6 weeks so far.
Mate dont be fooled what they said publicly ,he was paid double what we paid him ,the broncos third party group paid the extra

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
If he keeps going at this rate, he'll have earned roughly $10k per metre by season's end.... But the broncos' people forgot to factor missed tackles into the contract.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
If he keeps going at this rate, he'll have earned roughly $10k per metre by season's end.... But the broncos' people forgot to factor missed tackles into the contract.
And I think they give him a bonus for each cleanly caught bomb.... So that payment is in theory not practice atm...

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Mate dont be fooled what they said publicly ,he was paid double what we paid him ,the broncos third party group paid the extra
Yeh. But shame he isn't under the cap for $850k or something ridiculous. One of the major reasons he left (there were a few and being closer to family and friends was probably the most insignificant reason) was money.

But stupidly the dogs said he can only be registered for what he was getting paid here. Would have been good if the broncos opened up the cheque book for a multi million dollar dud.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
New sign for next broncos game
"Barba black sheep have you any skill?"
In England the public schools now sing about a rainbow sheep. Just update the banner to be PC; "Barba rainbow sheep where's your Dally M?"

KakkaDog

Banned
Reaction score
In England the public schools now sing about a rainbow sheep. Just update the banner to be PC; "Barba rainbow sheep where's your Dally M?"
This annoys me so much. Rainbow sheep? holy christ we're doomed as a civilization. Talk about 'capitulation', I guess no one knows 'rainbow' is synonymous with the LGBT community, so we go from clear racists to clear homophobes, I mean there is just no other way to interpret such a banner

Give me a break :stroke:

Status
Not open for further replies.