The One on One Steal has become a Joke.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I say this in every thread that's discussing dud calls. The grey areas started becoming more numerous when the NRL jumped in bed with a gambling agency. I'm very much convinced that if the cash flow of betting was made public, you'd be able to see where controversial decisions that won a team a game meant that the gambling partner brought in a very significant profit.

If my suspicions are true and there was a way to link referees to match fixing there'd be a large number of them going to jail IMO.
Is that why Atkins became so emotional when Grub questioned his decision?

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Let's see how Sutton reacts when we call him out on his bullshit tonight.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let's see how Sutton reacts when we call him out on his bullshit tonight.
Let’s tone down that awful disgraceful foul language that is so unacceptable to the children first ..

Let call it BullCrap ! ..

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
CC subs him on before Hughes and Morrin! Shows how far he has come! That being said defence is still an issue. I noticed in the last game KO was actually doing a really good job moping up his and Waddell's missed tackles.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
The wrestling.for possession thing is ridiculous to watch. Ok if u can steal the ball in one motion, but this tug of war with the ball thing where the player is reefing at the ball multiple times, looks stupid and is stupid.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Honestly the only time you should go for one on one steal is from first point of contact and not a second after that, otherwise get rid of it...just creates more conjecture.