The one good reason to be excited about Sunday

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Haha!! Absolutely, Elliott is DISGUSTING piece of work. And a junk player. Glad he ain’t a bulldog anymore :grinning:
Oh Scooby.... I can understand if you don't want to watch Raiders games, but surely you watched a few weeks ago when Elliott handed our forward pack their own asses. Your summation is incorrect, bro.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh Scooby.... I can understand if you don't want to watch Raiders games, but surely you watched a few weeks ago when Elliott handed our forward pack their own asses. Your summation is incorrect, bro.
Haha.. hey Flanagun, hope your name stays the same when our coach Flanno comes in :tearsofjoy:

I watch every game out of interest. Or if I’ve got a bet on. Yes saw that game. Idk, something about his face and whom he is just doesn’t sit right. He’s a horrible man and for that the rest will never Matter. And such a punchable face. Just glad he fucked off away from our club lol.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Haha.. hey Flanagun, hope your name stays the same when our coach Flanno comes in :tearsofjoy:

I watch every game out of interest. Or if I’ve got a bet on. Yes saw that game. Idk, something about his face and whom he is just doesn’t sit right. He’s a horrible man and for that the rest will never Matter. And such a punchable face. Just glad he fucked off away from our club lol.
Horrible man is pretty harsh, bro. A young man who has done some dumb things on the piss, he's hardly alone in that regard. Most people who know him seem to think he's a good bloke. I'm sure there are many worse blokes playing our game.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Horrible man is pretty harsh, bro. A young man who has done some dumb things on the piss, he's hardly alone in that regard. Most people who know him seem to think he's a good bloke. I'm sure there are many worse blokes playing our game.
Yup, correct.. yes a little harsh. will give ya that one bro!! Just don’t be changing that name aye ;) Will be a hit with the new coach:hearteyes:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Yup, correct.. yes a little harsh. will give ya that one bro!! Just don’t be changing that name aye ;) Will be a hit with the new coach:hearteyes:
Hahaha be nice to Adam and you've got a deal.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I don't even play the "pick the team" game anymore. I'm here for the humour. I saw a joke begging to be born and delivered it.
Yeah, most of us are only here for the lulz these days.

Reactions: 88

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
King Elliott is back and starting at lock for Canberra. Ready to continue his Dally M worthy form. Hell yeah, give me a viking clap la familiars!

Can't believe some of you flops actually thought he was dropped. Lol
Lol

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
LIVERPOOL WILL BE WINNING THEIR SEVENTH CHAMPIONS LEAGUE TITLE YNWA