The old school Hip/Hop/Rap Thread/DMX Dead

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
i own all of those albums .. i almost cant pick a favourite.. ..

DMX and Xzibit are my 2 favorite rappers.. Restless is my favourite rap album of all time though
Xzibit is one of my favourites too. Restless album is great. I seen him in concert a few years back and he pretty much did the whole Restless album.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
3 card molly is still one of my fav’s from 40 dayz &40 nightz. Focus is another.
I love 3 Card Molly, especially the line "pull your spine through your mouth and watch your body drop". Now i gotta play it.

Last edited:

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Did any of you guys like the movie Juice?
It was alright. I've got it in my DVD collection, along with every 2Pac movie, Boyz N the Hood, Menace II Society, Belly, some movies made by Master P and No Limit Records, some movies made by Rockafella Records. There's a few others in there i can't remember but lets just say, I have a lot of "gangsta" and "hood" movies.

Last edited:

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I was a fiend for collecting hip hop cds back in the day. I have majority of ice cube, all NWA, all of Dre, all of Wu tang, plus the good ol classics from Reakwon, Gza, Ol dirty. Most of cypress hill, and heaps more. Loved the funk flex mix tapes, and others like Soundbombing and Lyricist lounge. I still have about 400 cds in original covers.
The first cd i bought was All eyez on me, and West side connections Bow Down.
You sound like me bro, as a teenager during the 90's decade when Rap was at its peak i started collecting Rap/Hip Hop cds up until the mid 2000's when it started it's (in my opinion) decline. Had a fairly large collection, and still have a fair amount of them still now.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Xzibit is one of my favourites too. Restless album is great. I seen him in concert a few years back and he pretty much did the whole Restless album.
Lol I seen him in concert also at the hordern pavilion ... The night I was there so too was Willie Mason and Reni Matua.. the Telecrap made a big deal about it because the dogs were playing too that night and they believed that they should of been there in support of their team mates if they were injured.

I think it was 2005....

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol I seen him in concert also at the hordern pavilion ... The night I was there so too was Willie Mason and Reni Matua.. the Telecrap made a big deal about it because the dogs were playing too that night and they believed that they should of been there in support of their team mates if they were injured.

I think it was 2005....
Good shit .!!

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This compilation is ok. From a few years ago. Not like his earlier stuff but I don’t mind it

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I was just listening to these two classics. They still bump hard!!

Ice Cube - Ghetto Bird

Westside Connection - Bow Down