the official super14 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiwisOwn

GO QLD
Reaction score
Tana should have retired last year. It's sad he gets no game time and a dud way to be sent off.

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Tana should have retired last year. It's sad he gets no game time and a dud way to be sent off.
Nooo he shouldnt have. :o

And i'm pissed off at CC for not starting Tana half the year, ffs u either wanted to win or not, obviously not.

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
highlanders won by 1 point, hewat missed a last minute conversion to win the match aka crusaders game!
There goes the possible 2-In-A-Row Victory, FFS the Highlanders were a Weakend side and the still managed to Loose.

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Nooo he shouldnt have. :o

And i'm pissed off at CC for not starting Tana half the year, ffs u either wanted to win or not, obviously not.
That was a Sh*t desicision by CC but Number of Players that wanted to Start on the Canes Team is probably one of the Reasons why he wanted to Leave him off the Starting Line-Up, Still a Weird decision though.:confused:

sonnyfaifan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There goes the possible 2-In-A-Row Victory, FFS the Highlanders were a Weakend side and the still managed to Loose.
with 13 minutes to go the highlanders was leading 23 - 6! and the final score was 26 - 25 to the highlanders!

fobsicle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
with 13 minutes to go the highlanders was leading 23 - 6! and the final score was 26 - 25 to the highlanders!
i went to this game and my mates and i (all kiwi supporters) happened to be sitting directly behind the goal just behind the "tah patrol" and completely surrounded by tahs supporters. we roared when we won (and had a few waratahs signs thrown at us) and carl hayman came over afterwards and signed our AB's gear and had some photos. :D :D

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
least 1 ofmy teams won, even if they r 2nd to the canes :p

poor highlanders,gunna be farked next year..

cos anton is hanging up his super 14 boots isnt he?
theres is rumours clarke is goin *cries*
mr human beard - carl hayman is going, as is mr blackie.

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The Waratahs Comeback was Great but the Defence in the 1st Half was Woeful/Plain Sh*thouse. Highlanders just managed to win since once again Hewatt Choked taking the Conversion on Final Minute.

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I was expecting the Tahs to win, once so much for a Possible 2 Wins In-A-Row

Buncey

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Go the Chiefs!

1st loss @ Jade in like 4 years or something..Could be over exagerating but it was some long @ss time hahaha..

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
was 3 years....man get it right :p bahaha

yeahhhhh woo ima hass my crusaders loving friend..he keeps hassing me about the canes ffs..

ima be soooooooooo sad tomorrow night =====(

sonnyfaifan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
pity the form team of the comp (chiefs) won't make the finals unless bulls choke!

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
lol form team..hardly..
take off the bonus points they have won for their close losses which thats like 5 or 6 or so points .. they wouldnt even been in the top 4..
i think its safe to say either the blues or sharks have been the form team..

sonnyfaifan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol form team..hardly..
take off the bonus points they have won for their close losses which thats like 5 or 6 or so points .. they wouldnt even been in the top 4..
i think its safe to say either the blues or sharks have been the form team..
um we have won our last five games in a row. (have only lost once since round 4)

crusaders and chiefs have the same amount of bonus points

blues have won one out of their last four games (against the force)

sharks got towelled up by the chiefs but they would be 2nd!

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
chiefs may be the inform team in the comp NOW .. but they havent been the inform team throughout the comp imo

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
****ing tarts.
fuking lote..i knew he would score!!

fucccccccccccck *sigh*

LG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
the 2 inform teams are the chiefs and brumbies (chiefs first, brumbies secong ), chiefs have already missed out and the brumbies need the reds to beat the bulls, very unlikely

and **** you waratahs, where the **** has that been ???????? i know we were playing another weak team but FFS !!!!!!!!

turner is a gun tho, will only get better

LG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL, bulls up 38-3 at half time :o

maybe we might see a saffer team win it this year ? personally, i just hope the saders don't win again

LG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
92-3, all you can do is laugh

both semi's in south africa

Status
Not open for further replies.