Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Still waiting @Bulldogsteve
You've been online commenting elsewhere so I know you've seen this.
you were sitting on the fence as you like it, you like that feeling. you blatantly lied about Doorey, he has never had any intention of leaving nor has he spoken to St George. Which is what you said muppet.
sit back on your oily fence

Apex Cedar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still waiting @Bulldogsteve
You've been online commenting elsewhere so I know you've seen this.
Mate you made an entire thread of St George interested in him and his manager pushing the move and calling it “good oil” yes you didn’t say the words directly if there is nothing to it delete the thread and cut the bull shit

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Mate you made an entire thread of St George interested in him and his manager pushing the move and calling it “good oil” yes you didn’t say the words directly if there is nothing to it delete the thread and cut the bull shit
exactly, if he fluked one "good Oil" he would have taken it , the greese monkey.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I dont think you can say he got a decent run...
IF we had Cooper Cronk holding him out of first grade, I would understand, but to not be given a fair run when its Lachlan Lewis in front of you is pretty poor.
Wrong time for the kid... We needed defence more than attack and to be fair Cogs whilst holding his own was still a liability. The better defenders were always going to get the jump.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
you were sitting on the fence as you like it, you like that feeling. you blatantly lied about Doorey, he has never had any intention of leaving nor has he spoken to St George. Which is what you said muppet.
sit back on your oily fence
i said saints were sniffing around, because of his managers strong ties to saints.

this happens all the time, clubs sniff out players and most dont lead anywhere, and we never hear about it, its the nature of the business.
I suspected the same here, but i gave you insight, some good oil if you will, on a small piece of this happening.

who knows, it may have broken out inti something bigger and may still will, but i never implied its the likely outcome.

So please, apologise to me.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
i said saints were sniffing around, because of his managers strong ties to saints.

this happens all the time, clubs sniff out players and most dont lead anywhere, and we never hear about it, its the nature of the business.
I suspected the same here, but i gave you insight, some good oil if you will, on a small piece of this happening.

who knows, it may have broken out inti something bigger and may still will, but i never implied its the likely outcome.

So please, apologise to me.
no you little scum bag, you implied the dragons were in talks with him and we were a danger of losing him.
which is a blatant lie and you are dumbest **** on this site with no oil or connections.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Honestly I would resign both Sue and Tass for what they’re worth others can go... I don’t see Coggers in our future so let him go
I agree.. Probably kept both Sue and Lafai as cheap back ups... Both are more than capable replacements.

That would probably mean
Cotric for Lafai
Boyle for Sue
Wadell for Tolman
Green for Foran.

Thats near like for like and alot of money saved lol. Still need a few big signings!

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
no you little scum bag, you implied the dragons were in talks with him and we were a danger of losing him.
which is a blatant lie and you are dumbest c*** on this site with no oil or connections.
i said they were sniffing, and this was brought to the clubs attention because of the tartak thing.

We were (and are) in small danger of losing him.

Can i please have the apology?

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
i said they were sniffing, and this was brought to the clubs attention because of the tartak thing.

We were (and are) in small danger of losing him.

Can i please have the apology?
Tartak is a Dragons supporter. That makes sense. Just like the time when Kasiano was strongly linked to the Dragons when Des wanted him gone.

SLushY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Aaron Schouup & Tyrone Harding looking good
Plus tui katoa

Chuck in Iverson and Compton in a year
Tyrone Harding is more of a winger same with Tui but Harding is very skinny from what I've seen like not a lot of muscle on the kid.

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for your service and the memories guys! All the best for the future (except against the dogs if you kick on).

Time for the next chapter (the winning chapter - here's hoping).

Xoxo