Official The @NRL_Bulldogs confirm the departure of

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Would have liked to have seen more of Tass, others I guess are fair enough, hope we are looking at young touipanua from the titans as we need a strike centre if hoppa is going to play fullback.

Apex Cedar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would have liked to have seen more of Tass, others I guess are fair enough, hope we are looking at young touipanua from the titans as we need a strike centre if hoppa is going to play fullback.
You can’t be serious surely...

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
nrl.com team list says laurie is fullback on the team sheet but then in the description says staines will play fullback. i thought he was still injured. matt burton on the bench, interesting to see how he goes

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Is he off contract? I've seen mixed messages that he's on contract for another year anyways.
His current contract ends this year, but he's not on the "departing list", so my guess is he is staying but the paperwork hasn't been finalised yet.

Go Dogs

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
just checked panthers site, its laurie at fullback not staines

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
fair few players leaving but cant say im upset to see any of them go really. tolman has been a great servant for a number of years but if we are going to turn it around then we need to make decisions to move on players when theyve lost their spark. fair bit of room to fill in our squad now. excited to see who they sign and who they elevate to the top squad as there are a few juniors that could really push for a spot next year

tyl0r

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's a few departing players. Interesting to see who they are replaced with. Tolman surely was on decent coin. Foran we know was on decent coin. Surely there are some good signings coming