The Consolidated NFL Thread

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Only Bakhtiari is worth keeping out of their O line, rest are garbage.

Aaron Jones is actually pretty decent - expect fat fuck McCarthy only runs him for a quarter or a half at max, then forgets to use him for the rest of the game.

The sooner McCarthy the fat fuck gets sacked the better. Worst play caller in the league.
You watched Colin Cowherd lately? Aaron Rodgers must have fucked his mum repeatedly. Dude HATES him.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
You watched Colin Cowherd lately? Aaron Rodgers must have fucked his mum repeatedly. Dude HATES him.
all of foxsport's shows are just hot takes. Each more ridiculous than the last

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
all of foxsport's shows are just hot takes. Each more ridiculous than the last
I can't stand that Stephen Smith guy, too. I think Jerry Jones bukkaked his entire family.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
I can't stand that Stephen Smith guy, too. I think Jerry Jones bukkaked his entire family.
i came to the conclusion he hatred for the cowoys was from working with skip all those yrs

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Probably after he was finished with Skip Bayless' wife

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Who the fuck watches Colin Cowherd? Guy is straight garbage.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
VDE has the biggest neck I've ever seen.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Going to be? They're fucking amazing!

Sean who?
Lee is still good to have around for rotation but it’s funny how quickly things change this time last year if Lee was out it was a automatic loss!

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
Lee is still good to have around for rotation but it’s funny how quickly things change this time last year if Lee was out it was a automatic loss!
probably the reason they went with him over riddley

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Haha. It's true. If they don't actually show him on the sideline I literally forget we're missing him.

VDE and Lawrence get me wet. I'm stunned that Saints were kept to 10 points (they average 37 a game) considering they needed 4/5 flags on their only TD drive. Did not see that coming. Great D. Zeke was a beast in the air and on the ground as usual.

Dak had a mixed day. Some good plays but some really stupid plays.