The Consolidated NFL Thread

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bears are leading the NFC North for the first time in years, a long way to go but the defense is really strong this year.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Definitely agree. By the letter of the stupid law it was a correct call. Something about the defender taking the full weight or something.

First no one knows WTF a catch is and now this.
Problem is there was an exact same play on Rodgers in the same game that wasn't flagged. Refs have it out for Clay now.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Bears are leading the NFC North for the first time in years, a long way to go but the defense is really strong this year.
Got a good QB in Trubisky but Bears got very lucky with two unexpected upsets yesterday.

I know there are a few Packers of Green Bay fans here so I won't harp on about me having a soft spot for Chicago haha. I have an old Bears jersey. BUT I also have a Clay Matthews jersey, too.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Problem is there was an exact same play on Rodgers in the same game that wasn't flagged. Refs have it out for Clay now.
Yeah, it's pretty shit. Show his sack/flag/whatever the fuck you wanna call it to any supporter and they'll tell you it's a great sack. Even with his helmet on you can see the "fuck, you've got to be kidding" look when the flag was thrown.

Its turning into Sarcastaball.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Last week it was Fitzmagic, this week he's thrown 3 INTs before half time.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
Haha. Looks like it. Elliot was a beats today.

152 rushing yards, 88 receiving yards and a TD.
he should be used more in the passing game, i'm guessing they feel his blocking is more important? *shrugs*

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
he should be used more in the passing game, i'm guessing they feel his blocking is more important? *shrugs*
Well he took a 30 yard pass to set us up for the winning field goal...

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
it's pretty fitting with the receivers we have lol
Yeah, Austin is pretty good and Beasley is handy but pretty damn light in that area.

Antonio Brown did say "trade me" recently... haha

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
Yeah, Austin is pretty good and Beasley is handy but pretty damn light in that area.

Antonio Brown did say "trade me" recently... haha
and then earl thomas gets himself injured

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
And the Shegals lost too
New Jersey lost, too. Their gamplan of "throw it to that WR and hope for the best" doesn't seem to be working. Don't know what's worse, their QB or their O line.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
i hope garrett and his gingertitis get shot out of cannon into a wall. "It was a long yard" oh sod off you coward, strap on a pair. God I wish we went after McVay when he was still available

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
i hope garrett and his gingertitis get shot out of cannon into a wall. "It was a long yard" oh sod off you coward, strap on a pair. God I wish we went after McVay when he was still available
While you are 1000% correct I still blame the fossil ****.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
While you are 1000% correct I still blame the fossil ****.
True. if we did have someone like McVay, Jerreh would get jealous and have him sacked aswell. The bloke wants to win with out Jimmy, yet he keeps the Yes men, clowns Garrett and Linehan