The Consolidated NFL Thread

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Who wouldve thought Brady with 505 yards and 3 TD passes would still lose. Not much defense all game but when it mattered most that sack turnover was vital

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Glory to God, Show off your kid with ear muffs on, God did this, God let me play NFL really good. We are world champions because we are the world... Americans are massive arse hats.

But good on them I'm glad Brady didn't get it.

Last edited:
A

Alexander the Great

honestly of the best Superbowls for me. Good luck to the Eagles.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Patriots got ripped apart in the first day of free agency

Solder to giants
Amendola to dolphins
Butler and lewis to titans

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Patriots got ripped apart in the first day of free agency

Solder to giants
Amendola to dolphins
Butler and lewis to titans
They only lose players when they want to.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
They only lose players when they want to.
Solder hurts a lot. We have no one at left tackle and he's probably the most important defender for an aging Brady. Hard pressed to find someone in free agency who can do the job. Going to have to hope can pick someone up in the draft.

Gutted about amendola although with malcolm Mitchell and Edelman coming back it shouldn't be a huge loss.

Lewis can be replaced as can butler.

Titans might as well change their mascot to ex patriots lol. I think that's 4 former Pats players in 2 seasons now lol

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
start of pre season games, for which I can only watch the 1st couple of drives lol

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Been a Chicago Bears fan for 30 years , never met any others here here in Oz. They best the Broncos in a pre season game on weekend. Just a trial game but still a win. Go da Bears

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Been a Chicago Bears fan for 30 years , never met any others here here in Oz. They best the Broncos in a pre season game on weekend. Just a trial game but still a win. Go da Bears
Anthony Miller and Trey Burton are the truth. Along with Allen Robinson, Shaheen, Howard, Cohen and Trubisky your offense will be dangerous.

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anthony Miller and Trey Burton are the truth. Along with Allen Robinson, Shaheen, Howard, Cohen and Trubisky your offense will be dangerous.
Yeah Miller looks a good young rookie. Offense will be better but may take a few games to gel, the defense needs a few more pass rushers. I'm hoping for a better season than the last few years. Maybe 8-8 on the standings.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Yeah Miller looks a good young rookie. Offense will be better but may take a few games to gel, the defense needs a few more pass rushers. I'm hoping for a better season than the last few years. Maybe 8-8 on the standings.
I'm a Packers fan and I think our division is the strongest. All 4 teams have a chance of making the playoffs.

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm a Packers fan and I think our division is the strongest. All 4 teams have a chance of making the playoffs.
You are correct there the NFC North will be very strong this year. I think Vikings will finish on top then Pack with Bears and Lions next. Packers got some good free agents on defense but I think letting Jordy Nelson go may have been wrong decision. Your thoughts?

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
You are correct there the NFC North will be very strong this year. I think Vikings will finish on top then Pack with Bears and Lions next. Packers got some good free agents on defense but I think letting Jordy Nelson go may have been wrong decision. Your thoughts?
Nah he's past it and Aaron Rodgers makes any wr look good. Jimmy Graham is a good get and our defense is so much better. RB is the problem.

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nah he's past it and Aaron Rodgers makes any wr look good. Jimmy Graham is a good get and our defense is so much better. RB is the problem.
what about Cobb? Is he still with Packers?

well not long and Pack v Bears in week 1.
I am sure Packers win this opener. So good luck for the season.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
what about Cobb? Is he still with Packers?

well not long and Pack v Bears in week 1.
I am sure Packers win this opener. So good luck for the season.
Cobb will be good.

Cheers. good luck to your mob also.