The Consolidated NFL Thread

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
Unbelievable. That was the worst play by a safety I've ever seen
all he had to do was let him catch it and wrap him up, he whiffed on a shoulder charge and took his own player out

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man, I just hope pats are not in the Super Bowl again. Belicheck and Brady will find a way to dismantle the second place defence of the jags I’m afraid. I hope I’m wrong.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Honestly don’t see anyone beating the Vikings in Minnesota & honestly nothing would make me happier then seeing Brady cry after he loses!! Honestly don’t think I dislike anyone in sport as much as I dislike him!!

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Honestly don’t see anyone beating the Vikings in Minnesota & honestly nothing would make me happier then seeing Brady cry after he loses!! Honestly don’t think I dislike anyone in sport as much as I dislike him!!
lucky its in philadelphia then

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I realise that I am saying if they get passed Philly the Super Bowl is in Minnesota & I don’t see anyone beating them there!!
the patriots can win anywhere anytime but would be cool to see jags make it through given how terrible they have been since who knows how long ago

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Yeah the GOAT! Back we go to the Super Bowl! Never im doubt!

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Fuck I hate that Boston team.. Another boring Super Bowl if your not a Boston fan.

Malla

Reaction score
Yeah the GOAT! Back we go to the Super Bowl! Never im doubt!
It's in the bag for 'em this year. I reckon Brady will go for one more next year to solidify his stance as the greatest ever with 7 rings all up and 3 in a row to bow out gracefully.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Vikings must be burning. Very rare you get to play a SB in your own backyard. Ahh well

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Vikings must be burning. Very rare you get to play a SB in your own backyard. Ahh well
Listen pelican man, are you just going to keep coming and going? Be loyal to the kennel and stay here :hearteyes:8-):tearsofjoy:

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Listen pelican man, are you just going to keep coming and going? Be loyal to the kennel and stay here eyes:8-):tearsofjoy:
Hahaha i miss those days bro. On the kennel all day at work. Back then we had a decent amount or good contributors loolll

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As a packers fan, Vi-queens getting knocked out is beautiful! #SKOL...hahahahaha