The Consolidated NFL Thread

Izy

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
LOS ANGELES -- Laila Ali and retired NFL receiver Curtis Conway were married this weekend, her manager, Eric Kaufman, said Monday.

Kaufman wouldn't release any details of Sunday's wedding.

Guests included Ali's parents, Muhammad Ali and Veronica Porsche Anderson; her sister Hana Ali; Conway's 12-year-old twin sons, Cameron and Kelton; and his 8-year-old daughter, Leilani, People magazine reported on its Web site.

The 29-year-old quadruple crown super middleweight champion wore a champagne-colored silk charmeuse strapless mermaid gown, the magazine reported.

She was among the competitors on last season's "Dancing With the Stars" on ABC.

Conway, 36, and Ali met two years ago when he hosted a small party at his home. He proposed last Thanksgiving.

Ali divorced her husband and former promoter Yahya McClain in 2005.

The Beer Baron

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been following the NFL for a few years, from 93/94. The only player I had heard of was Joe Montana, who use to play for the SF 49ers, but when I got into the NFL he was playing for the Kansas City Chiefs. Back then Don Laine use to host a NFL wrap up late on a Wednesday night ( or was it tuesday night) on the ABC, then it went to channel 9, again late, then the last couple of years the only TV updates I can get is on SBS sport, oh well.

Hammer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i'll join fantasy football, someone should start a yahoo league

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If we turned this into an NFL News Forum... We would have atleast 1,000 Replies at the end of the Season. I never have seen an Episodwe of Sportscentre without an NFL Update.

Cryptic Ghost

Sharmooderator
Reaction score
Fan of the philly eagles..! westbrooke is a nugget..!

NFC isnt as strong as the AFC but still there.

By the way, bout time they got rid of terrel owens, such a drama queen.

T_dog

I'm afraid of not trying
Reaction score
Fan of the philly eagles..! westbrooke is a nugget..!

NFC isnt as strong as the AFC but still there.

By the way, bout time they got rid of terrel owens, such a drama queen.
lol yeah T.O's a drama queen but he is skilled u gota give him that. how weird was that suicide sh*t he pulled last year, just when you think he is gonna shut up and concentrate on his football the dud goes and "accidently" swallows a bottle of pills.

~MC~

untouchable
Reaction score
They got rid of TO two years ago :rolleyes:

And ParraPower it's Brett Favre.

Cryptic Ghost

Sharmooderator
Reaction score

Yeah i know...! but he was a DUD.. i give him props for his skillz, hell yeah..! but such a beyatch..! I just hope that dallas cowboys dont have to put up with his shiit that da eagles went through...!

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Ohh... Samething, He's still one of the Best QB in the Game, Obviously but his Form has Weakend in the Past 2 Season. I still consider the Packers a Threat to the Super Bowl in the 2007/08 Season.

Cryptic Ghost

Sharmooderator
Reaction score
Whats with all these NFL players getting done for Drugs & Drink driving & dog fighting & Domestic violence and all that other crap there gettin done for...!

Man, these phucker's gettin millions in sponserships & endorsement & from there club but there willing to throw all that **** away just to be WANKSTAS..!

Hammer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
im starting one, post details in a second

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Whats with all these NFL players getting done for Drugs & Drink driving & dog fighting & Domestic violence and all that other crap there gettin done for...!

Man, these phucker's gettin millions in sponserships & endorsement & from there club but there willing to throw all that **** away just to be WANKSTAS..!
They've got too much Time on their Hands... Any other Suggestions???

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
I'm a massive Green Bay fan, have been since about 94. Yea Favre's skills are on the decline, but he still has one of the best arms in the NFL. I put his recent form down to his lack of quality receivers. This yar might be a little different - he's still got Driver, Jennings is looking to have a breakout season and I'm liking the new kid Jones. The Pack's defence will be their strength this year with guys like Kampman, Hawk, Barnett, Williams, Woodson, Harris, Collins and Harrell they should be a tough unit.

The Pats will be a force again this year, somehow they always manage to build a strong team, and with Brady under centre they'll always be strong.

As long as the Bears don't win NFC North, I'll be happy:grinning: