Status
Not open for further replies.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I think it will be a couple of years before we unearth a powerhouse centre or fullback. To win a comp you need explosive centres with tackle bust ability and a ball playing fb. That’s where points usually come from. Teams are so even now and employ that attacking system. If you’re not doing it you will struggle to get points on the board.

If we had threats all over the park, Jmoz would’ve notched up 30-40 more tries. He was heavily marked the past half decade.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'll be interested to see how Pay uses Cogger and Crichton next season, he signed Cogger/Crichton before Lewis and Smith burst out onto the scene, Crichton can still play on the opposite wing but Cogger will be stuck in reserve grade unless he has a monster pre-season and is able to overtake Foran or even potentially be a utility of the bench.

I hope Crichton shreds a bit of muscle in the offseason, he seems to have bulked a lot over the past year and he looks a lot slower now then he did in reserve grade, we had the same problem with Lafai a few years ago, as soon as he put on a ton of muscle he lost a few yards of pace and he really struggled to beat his opposition player in 2015.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Cogger will replace Cleeland/Frawley in NSW Cup.... and cover any injury in halves.

Crichton I think may fit in somewhere... just not sure where. Ditto Meaney we bought before the backline started to fire.

1. Hoppa
2. Crichton
3. Montoya (Pay has already mentioned him playing centre).
4. Holland
5. Smith

OR

1. Meaney
2. Montoya/Crichton
3. Holland
4. Hoppa
5. Smith

Status
Not open for further replies.