Opinion The Next 3

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe Patolo?

Pele will miss the cocks game. BUT he got suspended in reserves so maybe he will miss this week's reserves game and be cleared for the cocks in FG
I think Potato came back last week in NSW Cup. and I think Burns will be available our first game after the bye.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I couldn't do that to Wilson. Keep his roll going.

More importantly we need to breed the next JAC. We got kids like Xerri, Wilso and Mazzone in the Addo mould so hopefully one can not just take the other wing but also take over one day.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Imagine Kikz and Thommo coming back fit with Patolo.. Surely we would be pushing hard for the 8.
I think we will go closer than people think the one thing that we have gotten from such a shit start to the season is resilience, this side has learned to grind under fatigue and injury that will pay dividends in the back half of the year.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I think we will go closer than people think the one thing that we have gotten from such a shit start to the season is resilience, this side has learned to grind under fatigue and injury that will pay dividends in the back half of the year.
Fk I hope Thommo repays the loyalty to us.

We need someone to help out Kingy.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
On the fence. But a win or 2 would be needed.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hopefully, I hope we dont burn out tbh.

One thing certain though is it will pay in the long run starting from next year.