The new guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are we all from the CB district?
Welcome.

No re this question. But some Kennellers from CB seem to think that makes them better. I beg to differ :p

PS: My brother is a Stephen, if that counts :grinning:

sjay91

Waterboy
Reaction score
Welcome.

No re this question. But some Kennellers from CB seem to think that makes them better. I beg to differ :p

Thank you Stephen's brother.
Being in the CB district is ideal for a doggies fan, but you will have to put up with going to Lidcombe/Homebush for games, and below-average market housing prices, but get along with life just fine :P

Is my dropwilliamstothebenchandstartthewellrestedcrankyfranky argument have any merit?

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Being in the CB district is ideal for a doggies fan, but you will have to put up with going to Lidcombe/Homebush for games, and below-average market housing prices, but get along with life just fine :P

Is my dropwilliamstothebenchandstartthewellrestedcrankyfranky argument have any merit?
I hope so.

Cranky Frank starting & T-Rex off the bench for 40-50mins sounds good to me!

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

*Stephen's sister! :p

Williams needs to get his act together, that's for sure.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Welcome.

Only your brother is a Stephen ??
Be gone peasant !:p

Status
Not open for further replies.