NBA The Consolidated NBA Thread

Top Dogg

BEWARE OF THE DOGS
Reaction score
Memphis have some nice players too. Mike Conley, Pau Gasol, Rudy Gay, Kyle Lowry, Darko Milicic, Mike Miller, Juan Carlos Navarro and Hakim Warrick.

They will also need some time to develope. But their future look bright.

Top Dogg

BEWARE OF THE DOGS
Reaction score
I think Pheonix will finish with the best record in the NBA. Seattle in a rebuilding year will finish with the least amount of wins.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
i reckon that the bobcats might end up with the least wins this coming season

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
it will be awhile before the bobcats put in a solid season..i mean they have the talent but its a matter of gettin wins together especially away from home

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Memphis have some nice players too. Mike Conley, Pau Gasol, Rudy Gay, Kyle Lowry, Darko Milicic, Mike Miller, Juan Carlos Navarro and Hakim Warrick.

They will also need some time to develope. But their future look bright.
World Champion in 2006 yet around 3rd last in the NBA in 2007. He needs to get out of the Team. He was furious with the Team last year. Due to what else, lack of Wins & performance on & off the filed in the Club.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
^^agreed..i reckon that he should be lookin else where because it seems like he is being held back tbh

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
^^agreed..i reckon that he should be lookin else where because it seems like he is being held back tbh
Definately being held BACK. His performance was horrible. Couldn't improve his Game at all. To win a World Championship & be the Captain of the Team & yet have one of th worst Seasons is just sh*t, you would want to cap off the Year ith a Strong Showing in your Club.

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Definately would say that it is infact time to go for Gasol.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
im not one to doubt the man's talent because he is an awesome player but he cant carry his team all the way to become nba champs...he's gonna need some support...especially comin off the bench...its important to have a good rotation with him because gasol wont be able to play the full 48 mins..and then obviously he will need the delivery in and around the post meaning he will need a decent point guard to set up the offence

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
i just think that gasol deserves to be in a team that is gonna be able to contend for the title come the business end of the season

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
the heat imo will have a solid season...if wade plays well usually the team follows suit

masterdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
if both bogut and charlie villanueva can stay healthy and yi doesn't prove to be a bust imo the bucks can make a push for the playoffs. hopfully the lakers can get a winning record for the first month or news of kobe demanding a trade will resurface again like in the off season.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
theres alot of young talent in the nba these days...i'm liking joaquim noah...this kid is blody awesome..i used to watch some college basketball when he was playing for florida..very solid player imo

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
if both bogut and charlie villanueva can stay healthy and yi doesn't prove to be a bust imo the bucks can make a push for the playoffs. hopfully the lakers can get a winning record for the first month or news of kobe demanding a trade will resurface again like in the off season.
Bogut has been nothing since he wore that Damn Bucks T-Shirt. His Scoring for the Team has been tops but that's because the Rest of the Team is Horribly Sh*t. When the Bucks remove Bogut & Villanueva from the 5, they fall.

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Alot of Sides need some fine Tuning especially the Boston Celtics. F*cked Up team and last season was Horrible for the Team.