NBA The Consolidated NBA Thread

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm in, I won't even get close in winning though. On that Matter of the Draft, Whop got the No.1 Pick for the Final Draft in the 2007/08 Season???

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
i reckon that the bulls can cause some problems for teams...they have very talented players on their squad and i reckon they can make the playoffs this year

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
does the season begin this month???...cause i think they were still in the pre-season but yeh im not to sure

masterdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
i think the seasons usually starts at the end of this month or start of november

Top Dogg

BEWARE OF THE DOGS
Reaction score
Season tips off on October 31st our time with the Spurs vs Blazers and Houston vs Lakers

Top Dogg

BEWARE OF THE DOGS
Reaction score
Good coverage of games on Fox and espn. Average 3 to 4 games a week.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
go the lakers :grinning:..i think its just espn that televise the nba isnt it???

Top Dogg

BEWARE OF THE DOGS
Reaction score
Fox sports as well. They did last season and will continue this season.

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Atleast there is some coverage of the NBA anyway. I'm already begining to once again get bored of the Slowness of the NBL which to this day hasn't signed any big name. The NBL is expanding but the Money Making of the NBL Clubs sure aren't.

Top Dogg

BEWARE OF THE DOGS
Reaction score
Just can't watch the NBL. Too slow and boring. Love watching the NBA and college basketball. The NCAA tounament is probably more exciting to watch than the NBA playoffs as there are 64 teams involved in a knock out competition. Can't see the NBL creating that type of excitement any time soon.

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I love watching the West Coast Conference Teams Play in the NCAA. Fastest Basketball in the World just beating the NBA. It has more Valuable players than the NBL, just the players don't get payed.

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think the Grizzlies need a Massive Change including a Change to their Owner, Coache, Staff, Players, Home Ground/Turf & Name. It's not helping the Fans of Minnesota with such a Lack Luster Team.

Hammer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the Grizzlies need a Massive Change including a Change to their Owner, Coache, Staff, Players, Home Ground/Turf & Name. It's not helping the Fans of Minnesota with such a Lack Luster Team.
The Grizzlies are in Memphis, the Timberwolves are in Minnesota - they both suck

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
now that garnett has left minnisota...its gonna be hard for them to find a replacement for him...they may need to try and lure some high profile players to their team

Top Dogg

BEWARE OF THE DOGS
Reaction score
T Wolves recieved Al Jefferson for Garnett. This guy is a beast. He will be their franchise player. They also have some of the best young talent in the NBA. Corie Brewer, Randy Foye, Gerald Green, Rashad McCants, Sebastian Telfair, Ryan Gomes and Craig Smith.

In 2-3 years they will be a very strong side.