Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Lebron to Lakers has made the NBA world go crazy lol

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lebron to Lakers has made the NBA world go crazy lol
Not sure how i feel about it to be honest. Supposedly 4yrs $154 million.

To be honest i've never really been much of a fan of Lebron and now he's at my team.

Also, i hate Lonzo Ball. He has such a punchable face!!

Last edited:

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
My current power rankings:

East-

01. Boston
02. Philadelphia
03. Toronto
04. Milwaukee
05. Indiana
06. Washington
07. Detroit
08. Miami

West-

01. Golden State
02. Houston
03. San Antonio
04. LA Lakers
05. New Orleans
06. Utah
07. Oklahoma City
08. Portland

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Not sure how i feel about it to be honest. Supposedly 4yrs $154 million.

To be honest i've never really been much of a fan of Lebron and now he's at my team.

Also, i hate Lonzo Ball. He has such a punchable face!!
I honestly can see them being competition for the warriors!! They have been rebuilding for years but have a good young team built around Lebron and they should be a powerhouse

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score

East-

01. Boston
02. Philadelphia
03. Toronto
04. Milwaukee
05. Indiana
06. Washington
07. Detroit
08. Miami

West-

01. Golden State
02. Houston
03. San Antonio
04. LA Lakers
05. New Orleans
06. Utah
07. Oklahoma City
08. Portland
You forgot the mighty hornets for the East!!

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lakers have signed JaVale Mcgee and Lance Stephenson to 1 year deals.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I honestly can see them being competition for the warriors!! They have been rebuilding for years but have a good young team built around Lebron and they should be a powerhouse
Hopefully so, be good to be competitive and mix it with the best. I still don't like Lonzo but i can live with having LeBron i guess. If it makes the Lakers better for it.

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

East-

01. Boston
02. Philadelphia
03. Toronto
04. Milwaukee
05. Indiana
06. Washington
07. Detroit
08. Miami

West-

01. Golden State
02. Houston
03. San Antonio
04. LA Lakers
05. New Orleans
06. Utah
07. Oklahoma City
08. Portland
Agree for east but I would rank the west :

GSW
HOU
LAL (35 win team with last years roster... now add LBJ and co easily 55 win team.... Add Kawhi in 2019 as F.A and retain the young core and were looking at 65+)
UTA
OKC
NOP
POR
DAL

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Agree for east but I would rank the west :

GSW
HOU
LAL (35 win team with last years roster... now add LBJ and co easily 55 win team.... Add Kawhi in 2019 as F.A and retain the young core and were looking at 65+)
UTA
OKC
NOP
POR
DAL
Spurs aren't missing the playoffs. They made it this past season without Kawhi and either they get him back or they get a lot back for him.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So the early lakers line up is expected to look like this:

PG - Ball
SG - KCP
SF - Ingram
PF - LeBron
C - McGee

Bench: Kuzma, Hart, Stephenson, Wagner, and Zubac of the bench. I think its likely Randle signs elsewhere even though I think he would be great next to LeBron.

I think they will be lucky to get out of the 2nd round of the playoffs tbh unless Ingram really takes that big step and becomes a 20 point per game scorer and grabs 5-6 rebounds a game.

I just can't see LBJ going to the Lakers without knowing someone else will join him there, rumours of obviously Leonard but now Cousins as well. The only way Cousins is any possibility is if they manage to get rid of the Deng contract as well as Randle and a few of the lesser contracts. The Kawhi Leonard trade is fascinating though, I can't see any other team being able to offer anything better than LAL unless the Spurs somehow manage to get Brown and Sacremento's pick from Boston which is almost impossible. Surely the Spurs would accept the following trade:

Spurs get: Ingram, Kuzma/Randle (Sign and trade to make contracts work), Hart and a 2nd round pick.
Lakers get: Leonard

Apparently, either Miami or Atlanta may be interested in taking Dengs contract if the LAL attach a pick to it, so that could be an option.

If the Lakers possibly are able to get Leonard then could make for a competitive serious with the GSW depending on how much they give up.

PG - Ball
SG - KCP
SF - Leonard
PF - LeBron
C - McGee

If they can add some players on the vet minimum or on low salaries such as Redick and then build up a solid bench then I don't see why they couldn't contend.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Spurs aren't missing the playoffs. They made it this past season without Kawhi and either they get him back or they get a lot back for him.
Yeah, I really like the additions of Belinelli and Lonnie Walker and when you have the best coach in the game well then you'll probably make the playoffs.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Rajon Rondo is set to sign a 1 yr deal with the Lakers. A lot of movement happening in L.A. right now.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
DeMarcus Cousins 1 year/$5.3 million with the Warriors. GAME OVER!!!

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Rajon Rondo is set to sign a 1 yr deal with the Lakers. A lot of movement happening in L.A. right now.
I don’t like it. LeBron needs someone who can shoot! Doesn’t really matter now anyway with Cousins off to the warriors

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think the Cousins deal can have a domino effect throughout the league and especially on the Kawhi Leonard situation.

1. Will the Lakers still pursue the Leonard deal even though many believe that wouldn't even get them close or do they keep all their assets and just sign Kawhi next season.
2. Will Boston or Philly bother chasing Kawhi Leonard considering they both have good young rosters and Leonard won't be enough to topple GSW, so why mess with the lineup!
4. Does that mean Spurs may be forced to give Leonard away for a cheaper value as no one would be in for him for a year, and potentially Lakers could get away with only giving up Ingram + KCP + Picks, instead of having to include Kuzma and Hart.