NBA The Consolidated NBA Thread

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
People will probably think I'm nuts (or maybe this just further enhances my rep for knowing f all about bball lol) BUT, I think the Cavs can beat the Rockets. I think the Rockets are going to blow their load trying to beat GSW, and end up like the 73-9 Warriors.

Let's put it this way, I think the Cavs have a better chance beating the Rockets than they do against GSW.
Cavs might beat the rockets, esp if CP3 doesn’t recover. GSW probably sweep the cavs or go 4-1

Malla

Reaction score
Apparently CP3 is a “game time decision”. Still in doubt but if they miraculously win game 7, I can see him returning in the finals
I think they just doing that to throw Warriors off... I would be really, really surprised if he plays. This is the same injury that kept him out 3 years ago.

If he does return he won't be 100% which is advantage to the Cavs.

I really hope they can scrape away with the win tomorrow!

Malla

Reaction score
Nah mate you're right lol, I don't know fuck all I definitely don't know the ins and outs of the game, but I'm getting better.

Mate I got carried away and acted like an twat. Sorry for any grief.
All g!!

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So far the warriors have gotten the rub of the green massively. 3 clear shooting fouls not called and an obvious as hell moving screen.

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Rockets have missed 27 3’s in a row. I haven’t seen that in my whole life

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
oh boy another warriors demolition job of the cavs

Malla

Reaction score
Seen this before from D'Antoni teams.
27 missed 3's in a row.... wow! And to think they only lost by 9 points.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Did C Webb play for the Rockets or something? Lol he was so biased it was sickening.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol he actually played for GSW hahaha. Something had to have gone down because he was neck deep in Houstons arse ALL series

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
jr smith makes a stupid play with a chance to win it on the free throw offensive rebound and the referees have a golden state win on their minds with 4 bad calls to the warriors in crunch time

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
didn't think i could be upset over an ending that didn't involve my team

Malla

Reaction score
Still dont understand the over turned ruling on the KD charge with 30 seconds left. Lebron was outside the restricted area and thats all they were reviewing?

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
jr smith makes a stupid play with a chance to win it on the free throw offensive rebound and the referees have a golden state win on their minds with 4 bad calls to the warriors in crunch time
Same thing happened with 3 bad calls against the rockets in game 7. As for JR.... twitter has destroyed him lol

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
It was the right call. Foul by Lebron.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Still dont understand the over turned ruling on the KD charge with 30 seconds left. Lebron was outside the restricted area and thats all they were reviewing?
By letter of the law he wasnt set. But that’s nitpicking. I’m more shocked at the strip Lebron did that was called a foul with a few mins to go I think it was.

When you get so many lucky calls at the end I guess you can feel robbed as a cavs fan.

Oh and the Lebron call. It was literally slowed down to like a micro second to make the call. Common sense and real motion it’s a charge. But when you slow it down so ridiculously maybe soles of both shoes weren’t perfectly flat when durant started his shooting approach. But like I said slowed down to a pause more or less.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I was fooled into thinking kd was close to LBJ last year, I was way wrong. Still a great player but looked rubbish yesterday and didn't want anything to do with LBJ.

I also think he is (well one of) the reasons GSW don't look the same. Imo he stops the ball moving and they turn into an iso team when he has the ball. GSW look unbeatable when they are all moving passing the ball and working as a team, KD stops that at times.

I think this series goes 6. Cavs extremely unlucky to lose that game. LBJs greatness gets them a game and GSW going away from what makes them great will cost them another game but they still win the series.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
there was 2 clean strips on durant called fouls and a foul on lebron called a clean strip

but the cavs miss delly, he made those free throws that george hill choked on yesterday