NBA The Consolidated NBA Thread

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I know nothing about Bball but I knew the Cavs trades were rubbish and they were in no way shape or form better than when they had Kyrie.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I know nothing about Bball but I knew the Cavs trades were rubbish and they were in no way shape or form better than when they had Kyrie.
Exactly. They fucked up. In reality Kyrie was on borrowed time with his knee as proven.

But you trade an all star for 3 role players and an injured player (couldn’t call him an all star even though it is technically true). Then you trade them away for 3 other role players. So in reality you turned 1 all star into a few streaky players. It works out one of them isn’t 100% fit and the other 2 haven’t caught fire for a while. So you in hindsight they didn’t get the pieces they needed. Long term they could potentially get a lottery pick which makes it worth it down the line. But this cavs team on form is probably one of the worst lebron has played with in a long long time. And the coach has no idea it seems (how he had 2 times outs with 5 to go in the 3rd quarter. No in game management all he can do is make 1 play.

Anyways bron is gone. If cavs are lucky they could get an all star in the next trade and try to rebuild.

But for instant success they could have used that for a big man (say cousins) and get a few better 3 and d types and then be a threat. But looks like they aren’t even getting through the first round (how you can have almost no other player scoring double digits is insane to think of)

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Exactly. They fucked up. In reality Kyrie was on borrowed time with his knee as proven.

But you trade an all star for 3 role players and an injured player (couldn’t call him an all star even though it is technically true). Then you trade them away for 3 other role players. So in reality you turned 1 all star into a few streaky players. It works out one of them isn’t 100% fit and the other 2 haven’t caught fire for a while. So you in hindsight they didn’t get the pieces they needed. Long term they could potentially get a lottery pick which makes it worth it down the line. But this cavs team on form is probably one of the worst lebron has played with in a long long time. And the coach has no idea it seems (how he had 2 times outs with 5 to go in the 3rd quarter. No in game management all he can do is make 1 play.

Anyways bron is gone. If cavs are lucky they could get an all star in the next trade and try to rebuild.

But for instant success they could have used that for a big man (say cousins) and get a few better 3 and d types and then be a threat. But looks like they aren’t even getting through the first round (how you can have almost no other player scoring double digits is insane to think of)
I think they win game 7.

Lbj will get them home. I just think he will use to much juice to do it and lose in the next round.

Yeah the team he has is shite. That's why I was suprised when some were saying what great trades they had made. Sure it helped them get rid of some old deadwood. But all they got is some good role players.

Last edited:

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They had to trade Kyrie away considering he was pushing for a trade, they accepted the wrong deal though, im sure they could have gotten a better deal elsewhere. This offseason can change the whole landscape of the NBA.

Look out for the following players that may be on the move:

1. LeBron James
2. Paul George
3. Kevin Love
4. Kwahi Leonard
5. DeMarcus Cousins
6. DeAndre Jordan
7. Kemba Walker

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
its got nothing to do with kyrie, last season they sucked with kyrie and boston are better without kyrie

its delly they miss

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
its got nothing to do with kyrie, last season they sucked with kyrie and boston are better without kyrie

its delly they miss

I said the Cavs are not better without Kyrie. And they aren't. Sure maybe you can put Delly in there too but the fact still remains they are not better than they were when they had Kyrie.

Boston has nothing to do with what I said.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

its delly they miss
Yeah and sure looked average last year but still cruised through the play offs and lost to a 73 win team who added KD. This year going to 7 in round one vs the Pacers lmao.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I said the Cavs are not better without Kyrie. And they aren't. Sure maybe you can put Delly in there too but the fact still remains they are not better than they were when they had Kyrie.

Boston has nothing to do with what I said.
the cavs are about 0.4pts per game better than when they had kyrie but indiana, 76'ers and toronto are much better so it looks like the cavs are worse

and why is kyrie a big deal anyway? like i said boston proved that they are also better without him

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
the cavs are about 0.4pts per game better than when they had kyrie but indiana, 76'ers and toronto are much better so it looks like the cavs are worse

and why is kyrie a big deal anyway? like i said boston proved that they are also better without him
Lol OK I was just getting smart to malla tbh.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Yeah and sure looked average last year but still cruised through the play offs and lost to a 73 win team who added KD. This year going to 7 in round one vs the Pacers lmao.
if he loses against the pacers then it proves that he is better than last year

losing in the first round is better than losing the finals according to the jordans

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think they win game 7.

Lbj will get them home. I just think he will use to much juice to do it and lose in the next round.

Yeah the team he has is shite. That's why I was suprised when some were saying what great trades they had made. Sure it helped them get rid of some old deadwood. But all they got is some good role players.
Yeh I agree on paper they picked up some decent role players but they have flopped these play offs. Hood has nothing. Hill isn’t even there and Clarkson hasn’t even been streaky.

I think if lebron gets them through the next round his legacy grows for mine. Minus lebron it’s a lottery pick team. No doubt about it. Guy hadn’t had any support this series.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
if he loses against the pacers then it proves that he is better than last year

losing in the first round is better than losing the finals according to the jordans
Tbh I don't know why you are bringng up Jordan Boston or Delly.

What i said was 100% true, the Cavs were better with Kyrie. I even told you why I said it. It's like you are trying to win some sort of argument that isn't even there lol.

Malla

Reaction score
Tbh I don't know why you are bringng up Jordan Boston or Delly.

What i said was 100% true, the Cavs were better with Kyrie. I even told you why I said it. It's like you are trying to win some sort of argument that isn't even there lol.
Why are you talking about basketball hater? You know shit all. Stick to foot kiwi dawg

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why are you talking about basketball hater? You know shit all. Stick to foot kiwi dawg
Says the guy who said the cavs are better without Kyrie lmao.

I may no shit all buy at least i knew that hahahaha. For someone who knows so much about bball you seem to be wrong a lot lol.

You also said "they're an amazing 2 way team" lol

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This Cavs team has amazing depth - probably one of the best 2 way teams in the league right now.
Another good call lol. You need a stint on the sidelines too Nick Wright lol