NBA The Consolidated NBA Thread

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just intrigued to understand your view as to why you think they are a good match up for Cavs?

As I said before, the Cavs have absolutely no chance if OKC or Houston make it, the team they have built to match up with Warriors only. Just to keep it simple for you, they had absolutely no answer for Adams - look at his numbers - particularly his %ers.
The cavs don't have a chance against any of those team including Gsw. They arent built to beat anyone of note. Old and slow with ZERO defense.

I just though because Okc play a lot of is ball which is a bit slower, not as much running around chasing Curry and Klay, they would of had a shot. On the back of just being dogshit of late.

They will be lucky to get out of the East.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And any team has a chance against the Rockets in the finals. Yet to prove anything until they perform there.

Malla

Reaction score
The cavs don't have a chance against any of those team including Gsw. They arent built to beat anyone of note. Old and slow with ZERO defense.

I just though because Okc play a lot of is ball which is a bit slower, not as much running around chasing Curry and Klay, they would of had a shot. On the back of just being dogshit of late.

They will be lucky to get out of the East.
I said the team was built to match up with Warriors, I did not say they had a chance against them.

Malla

Reaction score
And any team has a chance against the Rockets in the finals. Yet to prove anything until they perform there.
Lol what? that doesnt make sense. If you perform in the finals you are the champions lol

Malla

Reaction score
Where they have done nothing but choke.
They've never really choked bro. Never in those play off losses were they favourites. They were beaten by better opponents.

A choke would be like in 2014 when Clippers were up 3-1 against Houston (funnily enough) and ended up losing the series 4-3. OKC choked in 2016, as did Warriors.

Houston have never choked, so I'm not sure what you are referring to.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They've never really choked bro. Never in those play off losses were they favourites. They were beaten by better opponents.

A choke would be like in 2014 when Clippers were up 3-1 against Houston (funnily enough) and ended up losing the series 4-3. OKC choked in 2016, as did Warriors.

Houston have never choked, so I'm not sure what you are referring to.

OK not the team but the players and coach.

Dantoni, hasn't won a thing.

Chris Paul involved in the choke to Houston. Has the game at home last year against Utah and shits the bed.

Harden had a game at home NO kawhai and dishes up one of the worst displays from a superstar in a play off I have seen. That was horrendous.

Gsw did choke so did Durant and that's why people last year on here had doubts. They have answered those doubts now.

Paul, Harden and Dantoni have yet to answer the doubts.

Malla

Reaction score
OK not the team but the players and coach.

Dantoni, hasn't won a thing.

Chris Paul involved in the choke to Houston. Has the game at home last year against Utah and shits the bed.

Harden had a game at home NO kawhai and dishes up one of the worst displays from a superstar in a play off I have seen. That was horrendous.

Gsw did choke so did Durant and that's why people last year on here had doubts. They have answered those doubts now.

Paul, Harden and Dantoni have yet to answer the doubts.
Lol you are reaching bro.

I love a good basketball debate but to put it down to 'choking' and 'hasn't won a thing' is garbage.

Oh and GSW and Durant answered their doubts by joining forces lol

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

I love a good basketball debate but to put it down to 'choking' and 'hasn't won a thing' is garbage.

Well he hasn't. Broussard said he doesn't adjust in game and gets out coached.

Yeah and it wasn't answered until they won.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Gsw didn't really have to answer anything tbh they had already won. Durant did though.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sorry it was his "lack of attention to detail" in the Play offs.

Malla

Reaction score
Well he hasn't. Broussard said he doesn't adjust in game and gets out coached.

Yeah and it wasn't answered until they won.
Because Broussard said it, it is true? That's just his opinion. I wouldn't say this is the reason why Houston will lose tho, that's an unfair analysis.

Malla

Reaction score
Gsw didn't really have to answer anything tbh they had already won. Durant did though.
Durant hasn't answered anything, he joined a 73 win team.

You're right about Warriors, hence why it was a choke - they already won, they broke the record for regular season wins and were up 3-1 - then choked. ;)

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Because Broussard said it, it is true? That's just his opinion. I wouldn't say this is the reason why Houston will lose tho, that's an unfair analysis.
Pretty much yep. Lol

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Durant hasn't answered anything, he joined a 73 win team.

You're right about Warriors, hence why it was a choke - they already won, they broke the record for regular season wins and were up 3-1 - then choked. ;)
Durant aka KD aka The Lebron Stopper lol he dosnt need to prove anything hes one of the greatest ever and still has plenty of years left in the tank

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think we have different degrees of chokers. I agree with Durant and Gsw being chokers. I happen to think Paul is and Harden as well. So I would like to see what they do in the play offs. Tbh I don't expect much just live and die by the three and probably get bundled out by the Spurs again.

Now if Paul had join Lbj, then I wouldn't have had question because LBJ is a winner. But Harden and Dantoni? Yeah nah.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So I still stand by what I said. The Rockets can be beat in the play offs by any team because Paul and Harden have yet to show us anything in that arena.