1. The Kennel is saddened to hear of the passing of one of their much loved members (Izzy Forreal).

Kennelers are invited to pay their respects in the following threads:

Vale: Izzy Forreal

Official Site Statement
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

The NBA Thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Chicharito, Oct 2, 2007.

1. Otara_Dog

Otara_Dog Kennel Addict

Another thing you know your team is fucked when the only way you can win is hope their best player gets ejected lol

2. Rodzilla

Rodzilla Terry Lamb 1996

i would have won $4,500 if the cavs won that game and another result happened though, i want justice

also it helps when the refs dont think they have helped enough and then dont call obvious fouls in crunch time, again the rules dont apply to KD

3. Otara_Dog

Otara_Dog Kennel Addict

Please lol. Yeah its not like LBJ hasn't got any calls go his way in his career. Were you jumping up and down last year when RJ tripped KD? Lol um no you were to busy calling him a choker hahaha.

4. Rodzilla

Rodzilla Terry Lamb 1996

i was jumping up and down because the cavs won that game and the warriors choked

btw you know your team is fucked when the only way you can win the title is if opponents get injured or you make their best player get injured

[​IMG]

5. Otara_Dog

Otara_Dog Kennel Addict

Lol tripping himself. Choke lmao.

6. Otara_Dog

Otara_Dog Kennel Addict

Your hatred for that team is embarrassing lol. I cant wait until they win AGAIN hahaha. Or I suppose you think IT will push the Lavs over the top hahaha

7. Otara_Dog

Otara_Dog Kennel Addict

Or I suppose you think Utah will beat them lmao

8. Rodzilla

Rodzilla Terry Lamb 1996

maybe he took a dive because he knew he was in trouble

this guy made up fake accounts to defend himself on social media so he is capable of that

9. Otara_Dog

Otara_Dog Kennel Addict

Yeah maybe lol. I don't know but he damaged the cavs so much they went and lost to the Kings lol.

10. Rodzilla

Rodzilla Terry Lamb 1996

i think houston and san antonio can beat them and also cavs boston and bucks from the east if jabari is still jabari

11. Rodzilla

Rodzilla Terry Lamb 1996

this is still the pre season exhibition basketball, i dont know why you are getting excited about this for lol

12. Rodzilla

Rodzilla Terry Lamb 1996

btw i really liked how the cavs played the warriors in that game, that was slow paced and deliberate

hopefully they have learned from the finals when they tried to stand toe to toe with them and push the pace, that was a crazy bad decision from an idiot coach because you are basically giving them more chances to shoot and kill you off

13. Otara_Dog

Otara_Dog Kennel Addict

Lol you think they can still win? Lmao. Oh that's right you thought the Clapper and Utah could beat them last year hahaha

14. Otara_Dog

Otara_Dog Kennel Addict

Um they played that way because Curry wasn't playing. Gsw have been playing slow and NOTHING like how they play WITH Curry and the Lavs still lost. They will get run off their feet AGAIN just like last year.

15. Rodzilla

Rodzilla Terry Lamb 1996

san antonio were up big in game 1 when they did the cheap shot to take him out of the series

it was a cheap shot and of course the media defended their darlings by bringing out a story that zaza had his kids threatened in school

my theory is they made that story up completely for sympathy because why the fuck would he put his kids in a school in san antonio ffs

16. Rodzilla

Rodzilla Terry Lamb 1996

no im talking about the cavs pace, they played nice and slow and made it a grind like they should have done last year, ty lue was promoting pushing the pace like an idiot last season and their whole roster looked like they were just trying to match firepower

thats why they can shoot 31% and still be close to a win on the road, the warriors were limited 82 attempts and 17 free throws, much lower than the finals

17. Otara_Dog

Otara_Dog Kennel Addict

The only way the Lavs have a chance of winning is if OKC beat Gsw or Houston or Spurs OR if they have such a hard series with either of them and are tired. Otherwise the Lavs will get smashed again.

Oh or if they get Boogie then they could win.

The Lavs team is old slow and has too many defensive liabilities.

18. Malla

Malla *********

Cavs have a better shot against Warriors than they do Houston and OKC.

19. Otara_Dog

Otara_Dog Kennel Addict

All I know is they have fuck all chance against GSW. And if anyone is using the game where the Cavs shot bad as a guide they shouldn't. The Warriors play NOTHING like that with Curry.

20. Malla

Malla *********

I actually think the team is built well enough to beat Warriors with IT back.

You should look at it from a 7 game perspective. Warriors are a jump shooting team which is easier to defend in a series - all Cavs need to do is rebound and limit Warriors fast break and transition points - their team is built to do that.

OKC on the other hand, they play the same game as Cavs but have better players in key positions, hence why I think they will beat the Warriors in a series if they come up against them.