NBA The Consolidated NBA Thread

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Told ya bro, we were u 10-0 in the 2nd now it's 10-all in the 3rd.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You guys will win. The Raiders are shite. Watching them this year is like watching the Bulldogs. Makes me sick lol. All of my teams are shit.
We fluke it. Doest matter because we can't even get a wildcard.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You guys will win. The Raiders are shite. Watching them this year is like watching the Bulldogs. Makes me sick lol. All of my teams are shit.
My teams used to be good. Dogs owned the 80's, Cowboys owned the 90's and Spurs owned this decade.

Only team that's always up is Barca

Malla

Reaction score
I can't believe how good Rockets are turning out to be, and didn't expect them to defend as good as they have been.

If they end up in the conference finals v Warriors, this is going to be fun to watch

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Jesus Christ lol. Man what happened to the Magic? Blew their load and it's another turd season murrghurghstybbd?!?!?!

Anyway glad the Rockets lost, can't stand Harden. The dude is great but the biggest flop artist in the world. He gets just about every call. All the defender has to do is sneeze on him he then throws his head back like he has been punched, then gets a foul.

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jesus Christ lol. Man what happened to the Magic? Blew their load and it's another turd season murrghurghstybbd?!?!?!

Anyway glad the Rockets lost, can't stand Harden. The dude is great but the biggest flop artist in the world. He gets just about every call. All the defender has to do is sneeze on him he then throws his head back like he has been punched, then gets a foul.
its a art. everyone tries it but not everyone gets the call

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hahaha Jame Harden having a cry about "bullshit" calls. Seriously? The guy lives at the free throw line and half of them are "bullshit" calls but now he wants a sook.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
tank mode in full force. injuries fucked our momentum, then we got more injuries and the only guy who can defend is a rookie, who's been injured

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
lol vuc is now out with a broken hand, so i think that makes the whole starting lineup that's been injured and only payton thats currently healthy

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah it was a foul BUT Kd Still owned Lbj in the forth.

Lbj doesn't want to guard Kd and CAN'T anymore even if he did.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah it was a foul BUT Kd Still owned Lbj in the forth.

Lbj doesn't want to guard Kd and CAN'T anymore even if he did.
Was the first time in a while lebron looked human. He tried to take the game away from gsw with 2 left but turned the ball over a few times late. Not sure if it was fatigue if he had a big Christmas Eve or what.

Also cavs game plan was off. They tried to score in the paint (without a big man or ball movement) and KD, green and igoudala owned them. But instead of trying to find an open jumper or a 3 they kept on pushing into the paint. 31% shooting in the end. Any other day and you lose by 20 shooting at 30 from the field.

It’s a funny one because I doubt cavs could play worse and with 2 more clutch plays at the end they almost win. They stuck with a very physical warriors team who almost played Detroit pistons defence from the 90s. Yet there were very few calls. Rematch in a fortnight so see how lb goes there. If he has another off game shooting and turn overs then maybe he is human after all. You would think with green and crowder on KD lebron would go off. But he looked a few yards slower then KD yesterday.

Will be interesting to see the rematch and if cavs make any changes by trade deadline, if cavs got better shots away they win. If they moved the ball better they get the W. So not sure if it was the game plan that had them shooting at 30% or if gsw are just that much better.

Also IT back soon so that will help spreading the floor and open up some space for LB to play one on one more or risk having open shooters on the floor.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Was the first time in a while lebron looked human. He tried to take the game away from gsw with 2 left but turned the ball over a few times late. Not sure if it was fatigue if he had a big Christmas Eve or what.

Also cavs game plan was off. They tried to score in the paint (without a big man or ball movement) and KD, green and igoudala owned them. But instead of trying to find an open jumper or a 3 they kept on pushing into the paint. 31% shooting in the end. Any other day and you lose by 20 shooting at 30 from the field.

It’s a funny one because I doubt cavs could play worse and with 2 more clutch plays at the end they almost win. They stuck with a very physical warriors team who almost played Detroit pistons defence from the 90s. Yet there were very few calls. Rematch in a fortnight so see how lb goes there. If he has another off game shooting and turn overs then maybe he is human after all. You would think with green and crowder on KD lebron would go off. But he looked a few yards slower then KD yesterday.

Will be interesting to see the rematch and if cavs make any changes by trade deadline, if cavs got better shots away they win. If they moved the ball better they get the W. So not sure if it was the game plan that had them shooting at 30% or if gsw are just that much better.

Also IT back soon so that will help spreading the floor and open up some space for LB to play one on one more or risk having open shooters on the floor.
I dont think he was out of gas, he just couldn't handle KDS defense this night. It won't happen every night they play because LBJ is still the best. But on this occasion he was out played. LBJ was trying to get switches all forth qauter and KD was fighting through the screens to stay on LBJ and lock him down.

Both teams will look different when fully fit. The Warriors, to me, play like a normal team without Curry. Not as much ball movement and more iso plays plus their defense has been better since he's out. I think IT will help fill the Irving void (not as good though) but he is going to get exposed on the defensive end badly in the playoffs.

Malla

Reaction score

They should have blown Warriors out - from memory hey blew at least 6 buckets right under the rim. Shot really poorly from the paint, which isn't like them. And it isn't due to good defence, they just missed sitters which happens I guess.

Man I can't wait for the rematch, this game shows just how evenly matched up they are more so than last year. With IT and Curry back, it's going to be a hell of a series in the finals (yep they'll both make it). Also what I love about this rivalry is that still the best defensive team always wins, low scoring games that come down to big shots in the end. I love this type of ball.

Malla

Reaction score
I dont think he was out of gas, he just couldn't handle KDS defense this night. It won't happen every night they play because LBJ is still the best. But on this occasion he was out played. LBJ was trying to get switches all forth qauter and KD was fighting through the screens to stay on LBJ and lock him down.

Both teams will look different when fully fit. The Warriors, to me, play like a normal team without Curry. Not as much ball movement and more iso plays plus their defense has been better since he's out. I think IT will help fill the Irving void (not as good though) but he is going to get exposed on the defensive end badly in the playoffs.
Just wish Lebron would improve his back to the basket game a bit more - he would be unstoppable man. You aren't going to get those calls face to the basket late in games (As seen last night) - back to the basket tho, Lebron could be unstoppable. But he wants to become a better 3 point shooter so whatever. Not going to beat Warriors doing that - who knows, maybe with IT back it might change the way Lebron plays. I just don't like this perimeter Lebron - KD is shitting on him all day at that game.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Yeh it’s been a while I have thought shit LB is human after all. He has been in ridiculous form lately. But like you said KD was next level. The warriors guarded the paint so well, and the cavs kept on going there which made no sense. Get some mid range jumpers. Get some 3s (cavs shot 40% from deep). Which showed the warriors had a game plan to fill the lane and protect the paint and not push up on defenders.

I’m sure any other coach would have pushed more ball movement. But for some reason cavs would take it to the rim and miss or get blocked.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They should have blown Warriors out - from memory hey blew at least 6 buckets right under the rim. Shot really poorly from the paint, which isn't like them. And it isn't due to good defence, they just missed sitters which happens I guess.

Man I can't wait for the rematch, this game shows just how evenly matched up they are more so than last year. With IT and Curry back, it's going to be a hell of a series in the finals (yep they'll both make it). Also what I love about this rivalry is that still the best defensive team always wins, low scoring games that come down to big shots in the end. I love this type of ball.
Exactly. Cavs should have won easily. Green has been on fire and he had his worst game yesterday unfortunately. If he hit a few more shots it’s a different story.

I think jr went 0/7. If he shot slightly better they are in a better position with 30 left on the clock.

Warriors played a solid game. Cavs played poorly. Like you said with the full roster on board it will be a great contest not only in a few weeks but play off time. Don’t know if Lue can find a game plan to stop them. For mine if you see that you can’t score in the paint and the refs are letting a lot go you change the game plan. Get some 10 foot jumpers happening. Taking it to the hoop with green, kd and Igoudala all waiting with a 3 on 1 at times, cavs should have had an option for an outlet pass to find the open shooter. But they kept on persisting with the play and never got the call. Warriors played a very very physical D and probably on any other day against any other team they get called for way more fouls then they did. But Christmas against their finals opponents the whistle was in the pocket (which I don’t mind) but cavs never adjusted.

Malla

Reaction score
Yeh it’s been a while I have thought shit LB is human after all. He has been in ridiculous form lately. But like you said KD was next level. The warriors guarded the paint so well, and the cavs kept on going there which made no sense. Get some mid range jumpers. Get some 3s (cavs shot 40% from deep). Which showed the warriors had a game plan to fill the lane and protect the paint and not push up on defenders.

I’m sure any other coach would have pushed more ball movement. But for some reason cavs would take it to the rim and miss or get blocked.
I think Cavs remedy to that would be to find a big man on the market that can nullify that strategy - even having Deandre is good enough playing those pick and rolls and him attacking the basket off those lobs.

But I think they'll make a massive push for either Boogie or Marc Gasol. Cavs need a team that forces the Warriors to play either Zaza or McGee - that's when they are most vulnerable.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think Cavs remedy to that would be to find a big man on the market that can nullify that strategy - even having Deandre is good enough playing those pick and rolls and him attacking the basket off those lobs.

But I think they'll make a massive push for either Boogie or Marc Gasol. Cavs need a team that forces the Warriors to play either Zaza or McGee - that's when they are most vulnerable.
Yeh I agree. They have lacked a big for a long long time. Bogus would have been a great pick up with his defence and his passing. But he lasted 60 seconds unfortunately. Deandre is a richmans TT. but the only thing with double t is he is a Paul rich client.... don’t know if Lebron will ship him out. Would be a decent upgrade with a 10 point 10 rebound rim protector. Doubt warriors score 44 points in the paint with Jordan at centre the other night.

Boogie is next level. He is a superstar. He is a scoring force and can spread the floor, rebound, he can put the ball on the pine too. He can do some rim protection too but that’s not what you get him for. But I don’t know if lebron would want him in the team or if it’s worth the risk to ship out assets to get him as he is a free agent soon.